Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fired.............Period!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

flahavaj wrote: »
    He IS playing an annoying heel role, in fairness, maybe he's doing his job better than you give him credit for!

But he's annoying me for the wrong reasons. He's not annoying me because he's getting under my skin, he's annoying me because i'm just tired of the same sh*t every weekend.

But heel heat is heel heat.
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

I love Santino. I expect magic on the mic when he finally runs into Austin.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Muff_Daddy

I think this just about sums up Teddy Hart...... http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2003/11/03/245667.html

He has the potential to become the biggest thing in wrestling so far this century......but he is a complete moron.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Muff_Daddy wrote: »
    I think this just about sums up Teddy Hart...... http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2003/11/03/245667.html

He has the potential to become the biggest thing in wrestling so far this century......but he is a complete moron.

that article clearly states he stopped selling moves AFTER the match, i don't see much wrong with that to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Muff_Daddy

rossie1977 wrote: »
    that article clearly states he stopped selling moves AFTER the match, i don't see much wrong with that to be honest

The fact was he was out of control. Special K was not expecting him to perform that twisting moonsault, and whatever about putting his own health at risk, he put Special K's health at risk, in a reckless way. The number 1 rule in pro wrestling is trust, and Ted broke it. ROH haven't touched him since that match, and for good reason.

The fact was he was out of control. Special K was not expecting him to perform that twisting moonsault, and whatever about putting his own health at risk, he put Special K's health at risk, in a reckless way.

i don't see that written anywhere to be fair. If Hart climbed the cage then special K knew he would attempt something and its not as if they didn't have time to prepare for the bump as it would take him quite a few seconds to climb the cage in the first place.

i think Gabe Sapolsky sums up the feeling about hart perfectly in that article ""Teddy gets a bad rap, but he is really a good guy and his heart is in the right place".

Reminds me of Frankie Dolan here in Roscommon or George Best. give these guys a little extra love and care and they will perform.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

i think Gabe Sapolsky sums up the feeling about hart perfectly in that article ""Teddy gets a bad rap, but he is really a good guy and his heart is in the right place".

Gabe's just a nice guy though, he's never going to say anything bad about anyone

You can prepare all you want for a bump from a guy off the top of a cage, but it's still going to be extremely dangerous, especially when it hasn't been planned or agreed to

A big part of it was Teddy's attitude afterwards too. CM Punk wrote something on his website about it because he was extremely pissed off

If he's a nice guy, then why has he been released twice from WWE, once from TNA, blackballed from ROH and other indy promotions, all because of his attitude? I've never seen him as anything special in the ring. He's more of a stuntman or a gymnast than a wrestler

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Fozzy wrote: »
    Gabe's just a nice guy though, he's never going to say anything bad about anyone

You can prepare all you want for a bump from a guy off the top of a cage, but it's still going to be extremely dangerous, especially when it hasn't been planned or agreed to

A big part of it was Teddy's attitude afterwards too. CM Punk wrote something on his website about it because he was extremely pissed off

If he's a nice guy, then why has he been released twice from WWE, once from TNA, blackballed from ROH and other indy promotions, all because of his attitude? I've never seen him as anything special in the ring. He's more of a stuntman or a gymnast than a wrestler

Yeah, the link to the aftermath of the scramble cage in the video thread is now dead, but when I saw it I was shocked tbh, he acted like a complete asshole and by christ was Devito pissed off with him. I think if you saw the video rossie you might change your mind about the incident.

As for being a stuntman and gymnast, I agree completely. What does he do better then London, Kendrik or even the likes of Matt Sydel for christ sakes?

yeah but jim ross has been fired twice by the WWE and once by WCW and i don't hear many complaints about him. Didn't Vince sack Jackie gayda because she became pregnant

people are going to look down on hart where-ever he goes without bothering to look into the details. now if he trashed a hotel room or dragged the companies name throught the dirt by buying steriods then fair enough, sack him ;)

regarding CM punk, bitching in pro-wrestling in rampant, each guy is trying to outdo the other. Its bad in IWW for example so in american wrestling is probably a million times worse.

• Advertisement

yeah but jim ross has been fired twice by the WWE and once by WCW and i don't hear many complaints about him. Didn't Vince sack Jackie gayda because she became pregnant

Not sure about Jackie Gayda, i thought that was for taking time off for honeymoon. He definitely fired Dawn Marie for getting knocked up though. As for Ross, he wasn't fired from WCW if i recall correctly. Ross was taken off the air by Bischoff when he got into power. Ross seeing that his days would eventually be numbered resigned from the booking committee and opted for a buyout of his contract to work for WWE in 1993. He showed up two months later at Wrestlemania IX
    regarding CM punk, bitching in pro-wrestling in rampant, each guy is trying to outdo the other. Its bad in IWW for example so in american wrestling is probably a million times worse.

RVD did nothing but bitch for his last two years with the company (WWE) saying how unhappy he was! Everyone usually has their piece to say when they're stuck in midcard for more than three months. ;)

VR!

kyp_durron wrote: »
    Yeah, the link to the aftermath of the scramble cage in the video thread is now dead, but when I saw it I was shocked tbh, he acted like a complete asshole and by christ was Devito pissed off with him. I think if you saw the video rossie you might change your mind about the incident.

yes i have seen it and yes it was stupid; but let he who doesn't do stupid sh*t from time to time, throw the first stone :)
    As for being a stuntman and gymnast, I agree completely. What does he do better then London, Kendrik or even the likes of Matt Sydel for christ sakes?

so what is your argument?? because london and kendrik are employed then don't bother putting similiar type wrestlers on tv??

i haven't seen enough of sydel to comment but as much as i enjoy london/kendricks work they don't really have anything but their in-ring stuff. Pro-Wrestling is about more than goes on in the ring, thats why the rock, flair were so good at what they did. London/kendrick so far have come across as too cleancut, too nice.

hart has more charisma and creates more controversy than either Kendrick or London. The WWE could have billed hart as "the most controversial man in wrestling" and have him going into the crowd and beating up plants, vomiting on them :eek: and diving off the titantron. It would finally mean they had a cruiserweight that the crowd actually gives a sh*t about; but alas they dropped the ball, yet again :mad:

correct VR it was dawn marie, nice guy that vince all the same

correct VR it was dawn marie, nice guy that vince all the same

Like that was such a shocker anyway? This is the guy who depushed Steamboat because he wanted to spend some time with his pregnant wife after Wrestlemania III. To add further insult to injury, he re-hires Steamboat three years later, after coming off one of the hottest long running feuds with Flair (who was also due to come to WWE at the time do), what does Vince do? He sticks Steamboat into a dumb dragon costume and has him breathing fire!

Vince holds grudges if you think you're not doing the business any favours, but he can, can't he? :)

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

How can you possibly not see anything wrong with that? He lost the match following a "beating" and then got up and started showboating doing moonsaults as if nobody had laid a finger on him, thus s**ting all over the match. The worst part of it all was that he tried to say he did it as a tribute to his uncle owen, a man who was a consumate professional and never no sold anything in his career! The only person Teddy was thinking about was himself - he put himself over at the expense of the business, ultimate act of disrespect to the business.

How can you possibly not see anything wrong with that? He lost the match following a "beating" and then got up and started showboating doing moonsaults as if nobody had laid a finger on him, thus s**ting all over the match. The worst part of it all was that he tried to say he did it as a tribute to his uncle owen, a man who was a consumate professional and never no sold anything in his career! The only person Teddy was thinking about was himself - he put himself over at the expense of the business, ultimate act of disrespect to the business.

owen never "no sold". oh man how wrong you are. Owen would do entire matches "no selling", just for a laugh. Bret talks about it somewhere, when i find the piece i will link it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

yes i have seen it and yes it was stupid; but let he who doesn't do stupid sh*t from time to time, throw the first stone :)

If you admit it was stupid, then why defend it? He risked other peoples heath to get himself over. Granted that was 4? years ago, but seeing as he was let go again, it wouls suggest his 'attitude' problems are still there.
    rossie1977 wrote:
    What is your argument?? because london and kendrik are employed then don't bother putting similiar type wrestlers on tv??

Ok it's fair to say that London and Kendrik are not being used to their full potential, they both put on great matches in WWE and ROH (imo). So what makes you think Teddy Hart would be able to do better in WWE?
    rossie1977 wrote:
    i haven't seen enough of sydel to comment but as much as i enjoy london/kendricks work they don't really have anything but their in-ring stuff. Pro-Wrestling is about more than goes on in the ring, thats why the rock, flair were so good at what they did. London/kendrick so far have come across as too cleancut, too nice.

hart has more charisma and creates more controversy than either Kendrick or London. The WWE could have billed hart as "the most controversial man in wrestling" and have him going into the crowd and beating up plants, vomiting on them :eek: and diving off the titantron. It would finally mean they had a cruiserweight that the crowd actually gives a sh*t about; but alas they dropped the ball, yet again :mad:

So you think WWE should reward Teddy for being unprofessional and acting like a obtuse asshole?

kyp_durron wrote: »
    If you admit it was stupid, then why defend it? He risked other peoples heath to get himself over. Granted that was 4? years ago, but seeing as he was let go again, it wouls suggest his 'attitude' problems are still there

again we don't know the full details, glad to see nobody on here is jumping to conclusions anyway ;) look into the reasons he left CZW, or the reason sandman left WWE.
    Ok it's fair to say that London and Kendrik are not being used to their full potential, they both put on great matches in WWE and ROH (imo). So what makes you think Teddy Hart would be able to do better in WWE?

i would rather see more like london and kendrik than more guys like batista and chris masters. you and a few more here are obviously of the belief "well they have london and kendrick so thats quite enough of that type of wrestler, thank you very much"
    So you think WWE should reward Teddy for being unprofessional and acting like a obtuse asshole?

they did with Randy orton so WWE sacking people for having "attitude problems" seems a bit hypocritical to me. Christ if everyone was sacked because they acted like an asshole from time to time, there would be nobody working anywhere :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

London/kendrick so far have come across as too cleancut, too nice.

They are a face tag team, how else do you want them to be portrayed?

Realistically, could you really see this happen??? No balls have been dropped by firing Hart. He is a flippy guy and a flippy guy alone. That sh*t was cool in 2003 (when done by Amazing Red, Evans and a few others) but not anymore. Look at Evans now, he's not half as filppy as he used to be, and I enjoy his matches way more now then back then. WWE seem intent on now using the cruiser division and the ban on moves must have effected this. For the fans to give a sh*t about the division though, the company must start giving a sh*t first.

I can't see how you can defend Hart after seeing the footage following the scramble cage.
    If Hart climbed the cage then special K knew he would attempt something and its not as if they didn't have time to prepare for the bump as it would take him quite a few seconds to climb the cage in the first place.

Are you crazy? The fact is Hart should not have been up there in the first place, he acted like a twat, and deserved every bit of criticism he has subsequently received. He may be the nicest guy in the world, it doesn't mean he's not going to continue doing stupid things in the heat of the moment.

Orton was never fired because he has got star potential and if he didn't make it big in WWE, he would in TNA. Hart has already burnt his bridges in TNA, and now WWE so he's got no one to blame but himself.
    Orton may have had his problems over the years but I reckon he has his head screwed on now. God only knows he will want to make his mark now as champion.

What is Orton meant to have done over the years anyway? Sh*t in a divas handbag? This didn't even happen, but it would have been great if it did!! Trash a hotel room? It would be great craic trashing a hotel room :D The steroid thing is fair enough as is the backstage trouble from a few years ago. What else has he done?

Hart must have done something bad though to get fired. I'm sure Vince was liking the idea of a new Hart Foundation and rumours had it that they were all set to debut on Smackdown. As you say, we don't know the facts, but I'd be surprised if he wasn't released for good reason.

Double C wrote: »
    They are a face tag team, how else do you want them to be portrayed?

austin was a face and he was far from cleancut, ditto triple h, undertaker etc etc.
    He is a flippy guy and a flippy guy alone

yet he is trained in judo and many other disciplines, he is more than a flippy guy. he does lots of flippy stuff but to say he is only a stuntman is wrong :) Well from the outside isn't that really all pro-wrestlers are, stuntmen in spandex :confused:
    Orton was never fired because he has got star potential and if he didn't make it big in WWE, he would in TNA.

you are joking right, vince let kurt angle go and how much has he improved the ratings down there (and kurt was superover in the WWE). As if letting randy orton go to TNA would even create a ripple :D
    What is Orton meant to have done over the years anyway? Sh*t in a divas handbag? This didn't even happen, but it would have been great if it did!! Trash a hotel room? It would be great craic trashing a hotel room :D The steroid thing is fair enough as is the backstage trouble from a few years ago. What else has he done?

smoked pot time and time again backstage, verbally abused the divas.

so its ok for orton to do stuff but if hart steps out of line; then its wham bam thank you ma'am. Personally i think it has more to do with ortons look than anything else. If teddy hart was 6'4 240lb of solid muscle and looked like randy orton instead of 5'10 170lb, we might not be having this conversation.

At least Orton never put anyone else's physical well being at risk, in fairness.

Cena is clean cut and nice too! Maybe if Kendrick and London were heels they might have less of a clean image. Austin was a heel originally remember, as were HHH and Undertaker, people just like that kind of thing.

WWE were 100% right to dump Angle when they did, they got the best out of him and he has been a shade of his former self in TNA. Christian would have been a better example to use, but he has done very well in TNA. Vince is a huge fan of Orton's and he would rather make a star out of him than let TNA benefit from him. Like it or not, Orton is one of the very best heels in wrestling.

I saw Teddy and Harry Smith in a match in OVW and Teddy looked huge. While Teddy may only be 5'10 he is ripped and that is the WWE look. I guess Vince views Orton as a major asset, while Hart was obviously disposable. Anyway, I would not be surprised to see Hart re-hired some time down the line.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

teddy is bret's nephew, bret has two sons dallas and blade and two daughters jade and beans...
    I had to google that just to make sure.
    Hart has four children; Jade Michelle Hart (b. March 31, 1983), Dallas Jeffery Hart (b. August 11, 1984), Alexandra Sabina "Beans" Hart (b. May 18, 1988), and Blade Coleton Hart (b. June 4, 1990) with his ex-wife Julie Smadu-Hart (b. March 25, 1960). The four hearts located on the right thigh of his tights symbolize his four children, as do the four dots following his signature. On September 15, 2004, he married an Italian woman named Cinzia.[11][5]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bret_Hart#Personal_Life
    Beans is just a nick name.
    I was hoping that he was not stupid enough to name his daughter Beans Hart.

You sell until you are backstage.

all really nice kids especially dallas and jade. they all call her beans btw, she even calls herself beans, i never got around to asking her why that was.......

all really nice kids especially dallas and jade. they all call her beans btw, she even calls herself beans, i never got around to asking her why that was.......

Probably cos her middle name is Sabina
    rossie1977 wrote:
    i would rather see more like london and kendrik than more guys like batista and chris masters. you and a few more here are obviously of the belief "well they have london and kendrick so thats quite enough of that type of wrestler, thank you very much"

I wouldn't put Teddy and London & Kendrick in the same bracket. Teddy hasn't got much apart from his moves. London and Kendrick do

Bryan Alvarez said on Wrestling Observer Live this week that Teddy had been on good behaviour backstage, but he kept doing all his big moves in matches even when he was told not to. Seeing as he couldn't be trusted to do what he was told to in the ring, he was deemed a liability

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Bryan Alvarez said on Wrestling Observer Live this week that Teddy had been on good behaviour backstage, but he kept doing all his big moves in matches even when he was told not to. Seeing as he couldn't be trusted to do what he was told to in the ring, he was deemed a liability

Seems a pity to fire him over that, but I guess they had to be sure that his matches came off properly on TV and that he didn't hurt anyone he was in the ring with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

So essentially the same reason he was given the boot from ROH. Its one thing to **** up once, but to do it again when you've been handed your big chance is just plain stupid. Teddy Hart is an idiot and is obviously as stubborn as his whining uncle.

flahavaj wrote: »
    Teddy Hart is an idiot and is obviously as stubborn as his whining uncle.

Quoted for truth! Bret had to have schooled him well there!
    VR!

Just listening to Teddy Hart on Fight Network Radio, he says the reason he was released was that WWE didn't like his psychology. He said that he doesn't understand their "less is more" philosphy. He sounds like he just wants to get back to WWE, saying that he'll try convince Bret's son to wrestle so they can come back as some sort of Hart Foundation, and that he's getting Bret to phone WWE to find out what he did wrong. He also said that he hopes to open a wrestling school soon with Bob Hart, some guy who turned out to be his third cousin

Towards the end he started being a bit more honest about the situation, saying that he did a backflip to the outside in OVW or FCW when he was told to stay safe before the match. He didn't seem to think that was unsafe at all but he said that it might have given WWE the impression that he couldn't be trusted not to go into business for himself on a big show

The bit that just gave me no hope for him was when he basically said that he's got his style and he doesn't care if certain people don't like it. The thing is, he doesn't seem to get that it's WWE who don't like what he was doing. He started going on about how he's going to improve, and no, he didn't say that he'd work on his psychology, he said that he was going to learn more MOVEZ! He was going on about Olympic divers and double back side-flips and all this. He's going to be working for AAA in Mexico soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Kristal Marshall gone from WWE?

From Wrestling Observer
    Kristal Marshall's profile was recently removed from WWE's official website. There is something to this. Apparently, she has been let go by the company, according to the Wrestling Observer WWE has yet to make a statement regarding her departure.

We don't have any story on this at the moment, but stay tuned, as something is bound to come up.

Heard reports of her profile being removed during the week and that it could be because she was moving to Raw to be with Lashley.....If she is indeed gone....Good riddance

Oh no! Kristal was good some of the time

• Advertisement

If she is indeed gone....Good riddance

That's a bit harsh I think. A lot of the time she wasn't exactly given grade A material to work with but I thought she did a better job than most of the divas in making the best out of what they gave her.

Didn't mean for it to sound too harsh...Fair enough she did improve a bit in the ring but to be fair there are a few other divas in WWE, Victoria and Michelle McCool being two names that spring to mind that have better in-ring skills and should be getting more airtime.

Didn't mean for it to sound too harsh...Fair enough she did improve a bit in the ring but to be fair there are a few other divas in WWE, Victoria and Michelle McCool being two names that spring to mind that have better in-ring skills and should be getting more airtime.

Yeah but her role wasn't really just wrestling. I mean I'd like to see womans wrestling be featured more but there is a place in wrestling for people like Kristal.

It goes without saying that she's hot but she was able to stand out by being able to talk and show some personality which is where so many woman fail in the WWE. I think she's much more a loss than say a Michelle McCool whose hot, can wrestle a bit but has no presence about her on screen and seems void of any charisma.

Kristal Marshall has now been fired :) With Deaths firings and notices being handed in , what a year .

I think Victoria is a bad example to use now, she's a shell of who she was this time four years ago. But i'd tend to agree, if Vince is gonna clear out the deadwood then why not get shot of Kristal Marshall, she's bloody terrible in my honest opinion and does nothing for me. Hey McMahon!, If we can get rid of Layla while we're at it i'll really be happy. :)

VR!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

Kristal won't be a great loss at all. With that being said, although never one of my personal favorites, she was one of the best girls to come out of the diva search. She wasn't great in the ring, but she wasn't as horrible as some of the other DS losers either. I did enjoy her stuff with Jillian.

I'd be interested in seeing her as a valet and possibly part time wrestler in TNA, but apart from that I'm not too bothered.

Possible reason for Kristal's release:

From PWInisderElite.com:

- The plan was to pair up Kristal with Edge when he returned from his injury. They would reveal that Edge had put up Kristal to seduce Teddy Long as revenge for Long stripping Edge of the title. Kristal would take on a role similar to Lita when she was paired up with Edge, but reportedly Kristal felt “uneasy about the role ”. She turned down the storyline and was pushing to go to Raw so that she could travel with Lashley. WWE decided if she’s not going to do what they’re scripting her to do, there are a ton of other women who can and will do what they’re told to do. No word on how Lashley feels about the release.

I doubt even Lashley knows how he's feeling

I was thinking last night about how good Edge and Lita were together, I'd nearly forgotten about her. I don't think anyone could really match up to Lita in that role

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

I doubt even Lashley knows how he's feeling

I was thinking last night about how good Edge and Lita were together, I'd nearly forgotten about her. I don't think anyone could really match up to Lita in that role

The irony being she apparently hated the whole thing!

• Advertisement

She didn't hate the whole thing. She hated it at the start as she'd gotten busted by Matt, she got into it after the live sex show segment was done. In fact the bit where she squares up to the Hardyz before she retired and rubbed it in, she had Matt's consent.

Besides, it was the most heel heat she ever had. :D
    VR!

But she said the reason that she quit wrestling was because she didn't like all the negative attention she was getting, mainly from being put with Edge

I think you're both right. My take on it is this;

Following the whole Lita/ Edge/ Matt debacle, Lita was extremely unhappy, not only about Matt revealing details of her private life for all to see, but also at WWE's exploitation of the situation. The fans would hurl abuse at her, not only at wrestling events, but also outside of wrestling as well. At first, she was really uncomfortable with the whole thing being used as an angle on TV, and that showed.

However, as things progressed, and the whole Lita/ Matt thing was slowly forgotten about, and Edge's main event push was the main focus, I believe Lita began to enjoy her role more. She certainly added a lot to Edge's character. I don't think fans give her enough credit for the good job she did in her role. Even Mick Foley gave her credit for her role at WrestleMania 22. He said that in his opinion, Lita deserved a lot of credit for the match coming off as well as it did. But to go back to my original point, I do think Lita greatly enjoyed her heel run once it got going.

Yes, the whole affair thing and the backlash surrounding it did greatly contribute to her decision to leave the WWE. But at the same time I think she was happy with the results her heel run produced both in and out of the ring.

More on Kristal's firing from F4WOnline.com
    - The firing of Kristal Marshall from WWE was a long time in the making. One source said that she would tell the writers that Teddy Long or Vickie Guerrero weren’t happy with certain storylines and when word would get back to Teddy or Vickie, they would get upset because it was not true. Kristal gained a reputation for refusing to sell beatings and always ignoring feedback. There was talk of moving Kristal to RAW since she’s dating Bobby Lashley but the plan was scrapped after Vince McMahon had enough of her. The plan back in August was for Vickie to gain power of SmackDown after Teddy Long’s “heart attack” (which has happened) and “fire” Kristal with her ending up on RAW. The firing ended up being legitimate as she is now finished with the company.

the one thing i will always remember kristal for is falling over coming up the steps at the wedding and making an ass of herself. Come to think of it i can't remember one other thing she did on tv....................

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

WWE has come to terms on the release of ECW Diva Brooke as of November 1. We wish Brooke the best in all her future endeavors.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Who?

thought the Extreme Expose were doing playboy? Booo hiss.

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Who?

Member of 'Extreme Expose' in ECW.....making room for the latest diva search winner maybe?

Thats hilarious as during Cyber Sunday, the Diva search Brooke said that there was only room for one Brooke in the WWE. Didn't think it was gonna be taken so literally though! :)

VR!

Double C wrote: »
    thought the Extreme Expose were doing playboy? Booo hiss.

ha ha, at least that saves us from MORE plastic WWE girls in playboy :D

kelly kelly looks like crap now with 2 tonnes of plastic on her :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement