Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting access to private forums

Options
  • 20-09-2007 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if it were possible if a list could be compiled of the forums that are private and need permission to enter so that members actually know if there are any other fora they are interested in. I remember seeing some member that was a mod of something called "the smoking room" i think, but I am unable to find it anymore as I cant remember the mods name to request access.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Don't think they will be listed if private (unless you have access to them), there is a Smoking forum. Papa Smut and Sarge are the moderators and they can give you access.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Ok thanks, although i think it would be a good idea if people knew that they existed and how to get access

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

The whole point of a lot of them being private is that there is no list and the wider boards members don't know they exist.
    Most of them are by invitation only.

Advertisement