Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tiger Woods + Game Face

• 20-09-2007 12:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭

Hi, i bought Tiger Woods and gave the upload game face thing a try, it doesn't look a bit like me!

Has anyone else here gave it a try yet? any pointers?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,922 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I heard it's rubbish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Not sure on any pointers. I tried it once and it worked ok. Looks a little like me.

I just followed the instructions.

OT but I wish there was a way to play against opponents wih similar skill levels. I have my players stats all around 20-30 and I reckon thats as good as I want him to be. If I max him out then I'll be shooting stupid scores. I'd prefer to play a more realistic game but then when I go online I get destroyed :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Soooo relevant:

20070831.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

brianon wrote:
    Not sure on any pointers. I tried it once and it worked ok. Looks a little like me.

I just followed the instructions.

Right, when you're mapping the points on the image how do you line them up? say if the opposite image has a mark right in the centre of the eye do you have to put it right in the centre of the eye in the other image? forgive me if that's a really obvious question.

My guy is really low on stats at the mo too. I'll give you a game if you're up for it.

@Koneko- lol, i was thinking of uploading some famous persons face for the craic, OJ Simpson or something maybe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭Julez

Mine looked ok, its hard to get the colour contrast and so on correct tho! You should be able to change the skin shades when your done.
    Oh and yeah, when its right in the center of the demo pictures eye, up put it in the center of yours.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Fony Tenton

Mine looked savage,but did one for the girlfriend but hers is only slightly similar. Could depend on the original pictures maybe. A good tip is to make sure you use a front and side foto.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

mine is pretty good, the expression is slightly vacant but thats because you are making the image "come alive" from a still photograph. A little playing around with it and you should be fine.
    I was impressed I have to say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭Julez

claiva wrote:
    mine is pretty good, the expression is slightly vacant but thats because you are making the image "come alive" from a still photograph. A little playing around with it and you should be fine.
    I was impressed I have to say.

Yeah, it was about as much as I expected, I did my brothers too and you can definitely see the resemblance, it gas all the same!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 201 ✭✭coolhandc

i also thought it was bad.went out and spent €60 on the camera.what a waste of money!tried numerous times&still didnt look a bit like me.i tried taking my photos with a digital camera and uploading them,maybe you should try that.

Advertisement