Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tracking my replys

Options
  • 20-09-2007 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭

hey guys and gals, is there a simple way were i can bring up the threads which i have posted replys in, so i can keep track of ones of interest, i use other forums which have a similar lay out to this one, where when i click on my own name i can see threads which i have started and threads which i have posted to, this one only seems to show the ones that i have started, which i am sorry to say, is so far none, hang on, this is one that i have started

thanks guys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

It is a little difficult with the current search but you can try clicking Thread Tools->Subscribe to Thread. You can set the system to email you when there are replies to the thread.

Advertisement