Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

moving from 3pay to 3 bill pay

• 20-09-2007 5:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭

Hi.
    I'm thinking of moving to 3pay.
    However if soon after i want to switch to 3 billpay can i do this no problem and keep my number.

Also if i move to 3pay now but later decide i want to switch back to another network can i always keep the 3pay handset if i ever want to join 3pay again in future (and keep my number). Or do you have to buy a handset everytime you switch back to 3pay.

Lastly the 3pay mobile broadband add-on- do you buy that out of your existing 3pay credit or do you have to use a CC online to get it.
    And do you have to age-verify repeatedly to keep getting it.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

apparently you can only port one way one 3 and i can't remember which way. either you can only port bill to 3pay or vice versa. i think that you won't be able to port from 3pay to bill. but you can port to a different network and port back so it is possible.

you have to buy a handset every time.

the bb comes out of your credit and you should only have to verify yourself once but they somehow forgot that loads of people had verified including myself. i had to do it three times

so you can move to 3 but i wouldn't recommend it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

apparently you can only port one way one 3 and i can't remember which way. either you can only port bill to 3pay or vice versa. i think that you won't be able to port from 3pay to bill. but you can port to a different network and port back so it is possible.

you have to buy a handset every time.

the bb comes out of your credit and you should only have to verify yourself once but they somehow forgot that loads of people had verified including myself. i had to do it three times

so you can move to 3 but i wouldn't recommend it

Thanks.
    Those are some crazy rules.
    Having to buy a handset every time is ridiculous.
    Likewise not being able to port both ways is wierd.

Anyone else able to say for sure which way you can't port with three.

Advertisement