Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm quitting lads. I've had enough.

Options
  • 20-09-2007 8:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

I've had an offer from another club.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

You're really Jose in disguise, aren't you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Nope, but the offer I had might have something to do with it the fact that Jose is now out of a job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

That Avram Grant is like a fatter, more tanned version of you alright. Good luck in your new job.

PS Michael Ballack is muck

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Just playing devil's advocate here Des....your record this season is hardly gonna have our 32,000 fans screaming is it...what with the 0% win rate and twice as many goals conceded as scored now is it? :p what - I know we're only one game in, but statistics is statistics, and since 76.89% of them are valid, you can't argue with them.

And yep, unfortunately I've had to drastically reduce down the numbers of our fanbase - read an article in the paper there the other day saying boards.ie had 32,000 different visitors per day in July...so its not quite 70,000 but we should still be notifying Astroturf of our need to change venue to Croker if we get to a cup final season.

Advertisement