Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing from Maynooth :(

• 20-09-2007 10:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hi all,

My cat has recently gone missing from Maynooth, she took off on September 7th and hasn't been seen since.

I'm pretty certain she's still alive because I did several (morbid) road checks and rang the council and made them go through their roadkill lists.

Anyway, she is grey and white with green eyes. She is only small to medium sized and she was wearing a red collar with a little gold bell.

I'd really love to get her back, any help at all is much appreciated. If you happen to find her or spot her around please call me on 0861920397.

Thank you!!Sophie%20sept07%20lost.jpg[IMG][/img]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Aww sorry to hear about your cat, I hope you find her :( Did you ask at the Vets in Maynooth aswell? Or put up a poster there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Where's my Cat?

Thanks, I did indeed. The cat will be a celebrity by the time I get her back.

If anyone here is from Maynooth or the vicinity and felt like keeping an eye out for her, this is what she looks like - http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/40/13478640.html

What a cutie. My cat went missing a year ago and no one seemed too bothered....but when my dog went missing people were really concerned. Just remember cats are tough cookies, she may turn up yet. Best of luck.

Bump.

No luck at all no?

• Advertisement

No, none whatsoever. Fingers still crossed though. :)

Advertisement