Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cd wow back working???

Options
  • 20-09-2007 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭

got this today, seems they have sorted everything out?? ........

We are absolutely delighted to announce to our members first.........a new beginning for CD WOW!

We know that lots of you have had difficulties in the past few months, and found things to be below our normal standard, and we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

CD WOW! is now under new ownership, and this means that everything is now back to normal, and even better than before. We have oodles of fantastic promotions and giveaways planned for you over the coming weeks.

In true CD WOW! fashion, as a token of our appreciation for your continued support, and to celebrate the arrival of the new sheriff in town........you will find 3 x €2 vouchers in your voucher bank.

Thanks for all your continued support and patience.

The CD WOW! team

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Steve J

manc wrote:
    got this today, seems they have sorted everything out?? ........

We are absolutely delighted to announce to our members first.........a new beginning for CD WOW!

We know that lots of you have had difficulties in the past few months, and found things to be below our normal standard, and we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

CD WOW! is now under new ownership, and this means that everything is now back to normal, and even better than before. We have oodles of fantastic promotions and giveaways planned for you over the coming weeks.

In true CD WOW! fashion, as a token of our appreciation for your continued support, and to celebrate the arrival of the new sheriff in town........you will find 3 x €2 vouchers in your voucher bank.

Thanks for all your continued support and patience.

The CD WOW! team

It's really good news - they help me save more money for drinking :D

anyone got any spare cd wow vouchers?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I didn't get any e-mail from them and I usually get every e-mail they send. TBH I didn't even realise the problems were so bad as I haven't bought anything from them in awhile. But glad they're still going. Don't know why anyone would buy cds in shops instead of CD Wow. Good news for me, birthday coming up soon and my Dad has a bit of a CD WOW addiction!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

yeah got that email as well, but got 3 x £1 vouchers, they can offer me all the vouchers they like, i wont be going anyway near them and have marked all their emails as spam

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Yup just checked my account, got 3 x 2 euro vouchers.....only problem is they expire on the 30th. It's better than their usual 'expires midnight tomorrow' but still, I always feel bad when I don't want to buy anything and the vouchers expire. :(

Why wont you go near them Admiral??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

There's a thread in Online Buying about the "new" CDWow with some details of peoples gripes. I'm with the Admiral, won't be touching CDWow for the foreseeable future anyway. Once bitten and all that, hell it was six or seven times bitten this year with them.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,122 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I'm tempted at the moment, with the Top 75 down to €10.99 (only few hourse left on that I think) and 3x €2 vouchers, so €9 an album!

Advertisement