Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A cup of tea and......

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭in_da_club

animal bar and a cup of tea!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

...bourbon creams. A mug of ice cold milk with bourbon creams is my favorite though. mmmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

and a chocolate goldgrain....

This is exactly why I HATE the fact I now drink Tea - you always want something with it - a diet nightmare!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Rhiannon14

McVities!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭Ray777

A cup of strong tea (no sugar, and just a threat of milk) and half a cheap packet of Boland's Custard Creams, occasionally dunking.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭cozmik

A cup of Yogi Tea Licorice Egyptian Spice is delicious with a couple of panda licorice pieces.
    It's probably a bit overwhelming for most, I just happen to be a major licorice freak, love it, love it. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,297 ✭✭✭Archeron

cozmik wrote: »
    A cup of Yogi Tea Licorice Egyptian Spice is delicious with a couple of panda licorice pieces.
    It's probably a bit overwhelming for most, I just happen to be a major licorice freak, love it, love it. :D

Wow. So many words i would never have expected to see in the same sentence :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭cozmik

Archeron wrote: »
    Wow. So many words i would never have expected to see in the same sentence :D

lol, it's a bit of a mouthful, alright, but I couldn't think of anything else I like more. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Used to be a purple snack but....

Mint Aero all the way at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 barrymufc7

and a purple snack bar if not a kit kat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Coileach dearg

A cup of tea and a caramel Rocky!!!

I haven't been in the country for 2 years and am going home for Christmas so could anybody tell me are Rocky's still on the go?

http://www.foxs-biscuits.co.uk/product_nutrition_details.asp?product_id=45

If not, I won't bother going home at all :confused::D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,297 ✭✭✭Archeron

A cup of tea and a caramel Rocky!!!

I haven't been in the country for 2 years and am going home for Christmas so could anybody tell me are Rocky's still on the go?

http://www.foxs-biscuits.co.uk/product_nutrition_details.asp?product_id=45

If not, I won't bother going home at all :confused::D

Yes. And to top it all off, you can usually buy them really cheap in the Euro2 shops as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭triona1

A twirl and a cup of tea.Bite the ends of each bar and suck up tea like using a straw.mmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭cazzy

triona1 wrote: »
    A twirl and a cup of tea.Bite the ends of each bar and suck up tea like using a straw.mmmmm

Yeah doing that is cool - the chocolate in the middle melts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

tea and a moro

Advertisement