Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

distance learning accreditation

Options
  • 20-09-2007 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am thinking about returning to education in the near future but due to family I feel that distance/open learning is my best option. I am looking do study in the area of Social Care/ psychology or youth counseling. I need to know which of the qualifications are recognised. Some of the qualification/accreditations I have come across are : IACT, ASET, DLAC, Aontas. Does the Dept of Ed recognise any of these. I am currently working within the educational system and would hope to remain there in the future.

Can any one enlighten me as I am getting confused.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭okgirl

Can any one help me with this? I do not want to make a mistake and end up with a course which is not recognised.:rolleyes:

Advertisement