Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Wars Galaxies

Options
  • 20-09-2007 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Anyone played this? I registered back in March but didn't get round to playing it untill last week.

I'm a CL 34 Jedi, it's quite fun, I'm training as a rebel pilot to get my x-wing atm : D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

Hi Martyn_Thomas. Arn't you supposed to be banned?

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

I created an account for this game a few years ago, around its release.
    Never played it because of 56k and crappy PC.

Turns out my father has been paying for it ever since and the credit card company cant just cut it off.
    Cant remember the account details nor can I remember the email address used to register, to get a new password or info, etc.

Also navigating their site to get help is absolutely disgusting... really a maze.

I wonder if there is anything that can be done or is my father destined to pay for this forever, as it gets transfered with other debit stuff automatically each time he gets a new card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Re-Call

KoKane wrote:
    I created an account for this game a few years ago, around its release.
    Never played it because of 56k and crappy PC.

Turns out my father has been paying for it ever since and the credit card company cant just cut it off.
    Cant remember the account details nor can I remember the email address used to register, to get a new password or info, etc.

Also navigating their site to get help is absolutely disgusting... really a maze.

I wonder if there is anything that can be done or is my father destined to pay for this forever, as it gets transfered with other debit stuff automatically each time he gets a new card.

If you contact the bank there can remove the direct debt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

Its SOE, what can you expect :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

they need all the money they can get!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement