Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Question

Options
  • 20-09-2007 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭

I am sure that these type of threads are posted often, so I apologise in advance!

*I am looking for a sporty looking car (not Boy-racery).
    *1.6 or less (I am 17 now, prob be 18 when purchasing so for insurance reasons)
    *I have up to €8k to spend, but I would rather spend €4k on something that is good value that €8k on something that isn't, if you understand what I mean. And vice-versa.
    *Lower mileage a bonus, but as long as it has a good SH, should I worry about higher mileage cars?

I have been looking at an Audi a3, BMW 3 Series Coupe, Toyota Corrolla, Rover 25/MG ZR (Madness?)

Would these be good? Or overpriced?

Also would I save much from sourcing form UK?

Nothing specific as of yet as like I say it will probably be next spring when I will be buying, but just so I have an idea if I am on the right track or not.

All thoughts are much appreciated! Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement