Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to look up chemistry research papers on the net?

• 20-09-2007 2:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭

I'm pretty sure I have to be in the UCD network to do this, but how on earth do you look them up on the net? I know it's something to do with 'web of science' and the library web page or something... someone showed me the other day, but they did all the clicking very fast and I've forgotten :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

if your on the ucd network you can just look up a google scholar and if ucd has a subscription then it'll let you read them

If not you can log in via the library network and have limited off campus access via athens to a some journals though not as huge a selection obviously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

if your on the ucd network you can just look up a google scholar and if ucd has a subscription then it'll let you read them

If not you can log in via the library network and have limited off campus access via athens to a some journals though not as huge a selection obviously.

thanks

Advertisement