Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards PW podcast?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Haha fecker, yeah I would love to come back and do one whenever.

We'll pencil you in for the next one in about 2 weeks so. :)
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Sounds good to me mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

rovert wrote: »
    In 2008 :eek:

Yup. I live out the country y'see. Dial-up is a small sacrifice to make for the peaceful life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

We'll pencil you in for the next one in about 2 weeks so. :)
    VR!

Eh, are we not doing one this week?

Have ever listened to Kid Zombie's podcast? He uses F4W's drop board (GET YOUR OWN STUFF!) but the difference between that show and Bryan & Vinny is the drop takes ten seconds to load up (cue dead air) while being really low so you cant hear it properly. Thank god you dont have any of those problems.

Never listened to that one, no. The only ones I listen to are the BandV show as well as the F4W Mailbag, WORadio and the occasional Karl Stern (all of which can be found on f4wonline.com, cash will be ok Bryan :p).

Minto wrote: »
    Eh, are we not doing one this week?

When the f*ck have we ever done a podcast two weeks in a row, El Bandito Minto? ;)

VR!

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Yup. I live out the country y'see. Dial-up is a small sacrifice to make for the peaceful life.

Sure i only got broadband where i used to live for the first time in 2006. And that was in Dublin! Trust me, the phone lines installed in some areas were made a comple bags of in the 70s.

Guess they didn't see the digital age coming, eh?
    VR!

When the f*ck have we ever done a podcast two weeks in a row, El Bandito Minto? ;)

VR!

the first two back after the break we're in two successive weeks!

the first two back after the break we're in two successive weeks!

I can do one tonight, tomorrow's out though as i'm at the Siouxie gig.
    VR!

• Advertisement

The Boards.ie Pro Wrestling Forum Night Of Champions Podcast is on for Wednesday night. We'll be discussing the PPV and all the fallout.

P.S. if you have an opinion on NOC or want to ask me or VR a question, PM me before 6 PM on Wednesday! We'll read out your comment or answer your question in a new segment (blatantly stolen from F4W)!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

The Boards.ie Pro Wrestling Forum Night Of Champions Podcast is on for Wednesday night. We'll be discussing the PPV and all the fallout.

P.S. if you have an opinion on NOC or want to ask me or VR a question, PM me before 6 PM on Wednesday! We'll read out your comment or answer your question in a new segment (blatantly stolen from F4W*)!

* blatantly stolen from the Torch.

cue's the "when is VR! gonna drop the f*ck dead?" questions. :D

Hey Reganio_2, Euro 2008 is over, keep your wednesday free, you've no excuse! ;)
    VR!

* blatantly stolen from the Torch.

Nah, don't listen to them, so its just stealing from the Empire!

Nah, don't listen to them, so its just stealing from the Empire!

Uh, El Bandito Minto. I think rovert was trying to say that F4W stole that idea from the torch. :)

VR!

Hey Reganio_2, Euro 2008 is over, keep your wednesday free, you've no excuse! ;)
    VR!

Eh... Well....Ya see.... Damn I have no excuse, I should be around anyway :D. Just let me know around what time and I should be good to go as we don't want a repeat of the last one where I should up 5 minutes after you had started :D

• Advertisement

Uh, El Bandito Minto. I think rovert was trying to say that F4W stole that idea from the torch. :)

VR!

I know, but as I dont listen to the Torch, I only consider it stealing from F4W!

I know, but as I dont listen to the Torch, I only consider it stealing from F4W!

It was my suggestion actually.

Anyway Ive just trolled Bryan something rotten tonight. :D

It was my suggestion actually.

Anyway Ive just trolled Bryan something rotten tonight. :D

You must be so proud of yourself... on both counts :)
    VR!

You must be so proud of yourself... on both counts :)
    VR!

He offered my a lifetime membership if I can prove him wrong about about the dip in quality of the website.

He offered my a lifetime membership if I can prove him wrong about about the dip in quality of the website.

**logs onto THE BOARD**

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Just finished listening to the last podcast, great show lads! Good audio clips aswell, looking forward to the next one.

Nice to get a mention aswell lol....must say my first draft pick was decided thanks to a discussion with someone :p

**logs onto THE BOARD**

Update: Ive ran off Bryan from his own board and expect my name mentioned on todays podcast.

Nice to get a mention aswell lol....must say my first draft pick was decided thanks to a discussion with someone :p

Now now, don't go bragging about it, you might get busted for "cheating" like that knob-end from AH/LC forum ;)

VR!

Update: Ive ran off Bryan from his own board and expect my name mentioned on todays podcast.

Mailbag or B and V? Also, will ya link me to the thread where ya pissed him off, couldn't find it last night!

Mailbag or B and V? Also, will ya link me to the thread where ya pissed him off, couldn't find it last night!

The first few minutes of B&V my name isnt mentioned directly :(. Look for the following threads:

Less audio since the merger - DEFINITIVE PROOF
    The Torch board revolts in GRAPH FORM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Now now, don't go bragging about it, you might get busted for "cheating" like that knob-end from AH/LC forum ;)

VR!

....I may be from the same county as him, but that's the only comparison you will find :p

Today is a sad day in Empire:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs3SI_8mABk

I hope your happy now! :p I guess his next step will be to pull the plug!

Someone mention ireland on the f4w forum then I might go back on. I haven't done a ridiculous rant on there in ages

Someone mention ireland on the f4w forum then I might go back on.

I mention Ireland and Irish stuff as much as possiible there, lol Bobby Sands

Anyway enough hijacking this thread is the podcast still on for tonight, lads?

• Advertisement

What thread? I couldn't be bothered looking through them all with my spasticated dial-up

Anyway enough hijacking this thread is the podcast still on for tonight, lads?

Nope, tis on tomorrow night! VR couldn't make it tonight.

P.S. Don't forget to send any opinions or questions to me via PM, they'll be read out on the podcast. You have until 6 PM tomorrow!

What thread?

The thread you're in now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

P.S. Don't forget to send any opinions or questions to me via PM, they'll be read out on the podcast. You have until 6 PM tomorrow!

Just a question about your sig Minto. Do you think hes talking about the hurling or the football? He seems like more of a football man to me, hes got the build to grace the Armagh fullback line.

*I may or may not have been drinking tonight.*

flahavaj wrote: »
    Just a question about your sig Minto. Do you think hes talking about the hurling or the football? He seems like more of a football man to me, hes got the build to grace the Armagh fullback line.

*I may or may not have been drinking tonight.*

You sir may prepare to have the piss ripped out of him on tomorrow's podcast! But to answer your question, I'd think he'd fit in more with Waterford's hurlers than Armagh's footballers, just because he no longer bleeds red (RAW), but rather blue and white(SmackDown!), lol!

**I may not have been drinking, but I'm still talking sh*te, lol**

Today is a sad day in Empire:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs3SI_8mABk

I never thought i'd find anything more pathetic than me saying i'd go on hiatus after my Jericho prediction going horribly wrong last year. And hindsight it was, i got slated by most of the posters here for it after i left, including you Minto! (and deserved every f*cking word of it).

But that's gone and done it now, nothing could make me sadder than Bryan Alvarez, except maybe if i tried going into Pro Wrestling journalism. ;)

Maybe he'll write another book with Randy Bauer (R.D Reynolds). The Death of F4W~!

Now that, i would actually spend a few bucks on!
    VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

You sir may prepare to have the piss ripped out of him on tomorrow's podcast! But to answer your question, I'd think he'd fit in more with Waterford's hurlers than Armagh's footballers, just because he no longer bleeds red (RAW), but rather blue and white(SmackDown!), lol!

**I may not have been drinking, but I'm still talking sh*te, lol**

HHH wins championships though. Alas our hurlers look like they never will, unless Davy pulls off a miracle.:(

Or if you want a non yes man's response, PM em to me! You KNOW that 1) makes sense and 2) it will get responded ont he podcast.

And yes, we'll be recording it tomorrow around 6.30, uploaded hopefully before 8pm. (maybe 9 or 10pm by the time reganio_2 uploads it to megaupload for rovert ;) )

Now.. how's that for back on topic.
    VR!

Or if you want a non yes man's response, PM em to me! You KNOW that 1) makes sense and 2) it will get responded ont he podcast.

And yes, we'll be recording it tomorrow around 6.30, uploaded hopefully before 8pm. (maybe 9 or 10pm by the time reganio_2 uploads it to megaupload for rovert ;) )

Now.. how's that for back on topic.
    VR!

I want people to PM me so I can ask YOU the questions, if they PM you, you'll ask me my opinion and then rant about the 80s! :p

• Advertisement

I want people to PM me so I can ask YOU the questions, if they PM you, you'll ask me my opinion and then rant about the 80s! :p

Yes Minto, that statement was funny last week, sadly the novelty has worn off ;)
    Translation: Get some new material!

VR! (who strongly advises against late night starbucks usage!)

Translation: Get some new material!

WWE didn't listen when you said it about Cena, so I'll be damned I will, lol!

WWE didn't listen when you said it about Cena, so I'll be damned I will, lol!

rumbled :(
    VR!

Oh you can also send it to me so that I can read it out and say more than 6 words this podcast :D

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Oh you can also send it to me so that I can read it out and say more than 6 words this podcast :D

There's an easier solution for that, just cut in on either of us. Minto used to have that problem in the beginning with me too. ;)

VR!

The thread you're in now!

Oh right. I didn't realise this was the f4w board....

• Advertisement

Oh right. I didn't realise this was the f4w board....

No, ya see ya gotta log onto www.f4wonline.com, not boards.ie! Rookie mistake lad!

Well folks, Podcast VIII is now up. Reganio Returns!
    http://rapidshare.com/files/126620464/BPW_Podcast_VIII_-_Reganio_Returns_.mp3.html

Enjoy,
    VR!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LSW4L5OU

For Rovert or anyone else that can't d/l from rapidshare.

I enjoyed this one more than the 1st one anyway. Would like to know what you lads think.

No, ya see ya gotta log onto www.f4wonline.com, not boards.ie! Rookie mistake lad!

Rovert said something about a topic on f4w, i asked him what topic. The mistake was you not reading the first post boy!!! ;)

Well folks, Podcast VIII is now up. Reganio Returns!
    http://rapidshare.com/files/126620464/BPW_Podcast_VIII_-_Reganio_Returns_.mp3.html

Enjoy,
    VR!

BUMP!

(STFU ON F4W in this thread)

• Advertisement
Advertisement