Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Isn't it about time for a BETA?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Mother of God that skin is atrocious! hopefully there'll be some nice ones out come launch.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Has anyone had any problems installing the strawberry demo? I've downloaded it twice now and when I try to install it I'm prompted to select a location to store temporary files (or something along those lines). When I try and do this, nothing happens. How irritating.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

besty wrote:
    Has anyone had any problems installing the strawberry demo? I've downloaded it twice now and when I try to install it I'm prompted to select a location to store temporary files (or something along those lines). When I try and do this, nothing happens. How irritating.
    It installed grand for me. No problems at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

besty wrote:

Only problem i had was it didn't create a desktop shortcut or an entry in my program list stupid vista probably at fault though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

• Advertisement
Advertisement