Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a sales focused business partner

Options
  • 20-09-2007 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Im looking for somebody with a background in sales within the IT sector to partner with on an IT service. The product/service has been market tested and is making some money but Im looking for somebody strong in sales to take up the reigns as far as selling goes and partner in the business.

This could suit somebody who is currently working part time in sales as it could be done part time in the short term since any income gained would be from sales created it could make life easier...
    But it is a great opportunity for somebody who wants to own a piece of the business they work at rather than just being a cog in somebody else's wheel..

If you are interested then send me a PM with a bit of info about yourself and some contact information and Ill explain in more detail.

Im preferably looking for somebody based in the Cork area since that is where I am based myself but I could be more flexible for the right person...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 businesses

Hi wayned,

I might be of some help to you. You can contact me on 058 24376.

Regards

Advertisement