Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dry cleaners

Options
  • 20-09-2007 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭

for anyone that lives in the area, the dry cleaners situated beside the Spar has closed down.

my clothes are still in there. there is no number on the door to call or no number anywhere i can see. the girls in the bookies dont know anything either.

can anybody shed any light for me please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

What area would this be then?

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

haha oops...

charlestown, meakstown, cityside...dublin 11! anyways i got the owners number. if he'd just answer his phone now...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

I am actually going to start dry cleaning my clothes, save them getting wrecked in the washing machine, what's the rates like for them??

well...em...there closed down.

but im going to collect two suit jackets today. il let u know how much they cost..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

T&#225 wrote: »
    well...em...there closed down.

but im going to collect two suit jackets today. il let u know how much they cost..
    I was talking in general.

I went to the one on the New Cabra Rd yesterday, 5.50 per pair of trousers

• Advertisement

well while were on the subject, i went to prescotts in finglas. it was 8 euro for a suit jacket. the woman was really nice behind the counter.

this morning whilst putting on my jacket i noticed that she had re sown a button on for me! legend. they have a customer for life now

Advertisement