Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re: AUPA ESPAnOLES!!!!!

Options
  • 20-09-2007 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hola,
    Estoy parte de la HISPANOSOC que organizan fiestas,peliculas y intercambios entre irlandeses y gente k hablan castellano, para que todos mejoran sus idiomas (inglés y castellano). Somos uno de los Societies de la Universidad NUIG pero nos gustaría encontrar todo la comunidad hispanico en GALWAY!!
    Si te gustaría oír sobre nuestros fiestas o encontrar un intercambio irlandes puedes enviar un email a mi

psychobowbie@hotmail.com

Creo que la primera fiesta es Lunes en DeBurgos, que es en Augustine St. y vamos a tener Sangria, tortilla y unos pinchos. Empezare a las 8.

Hasta entonces,
    éilis

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

Eth eth eth eth Butras Butras Gallie Mucho Belle GOAAAAAL!
    E La Manjana Scorchio!
    I dont speak Spanish very well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Ninja_scrotum

AUPA CATALONIA!!!

estoy hablando en broma....

Soy irlandés.... pero todos los gente espanól que conozco son Catalán. Saludos grande!

Me gustaría ir a DeBurgos ci hay cervezas libres para un iralandés pobre....

Puedo ensenar el idioma iralandés por 5 cervezas a la hora!

No se ci me entiendo..... mi espanol no es muy bien. Apprendo con un Cd, hablando con la pared!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

AUPA CATALONIA!!!

estoy hablando en broma....

Soy irlandés.... pero todos los gente espanól que conozco son Catalán. Saludos grande!

Me gustaría ir a DeBurgos ci hay cervezas libres para un iralandés pobre....

Puedo ensenar el idioma iralandés por 5 cervezas a la hora!

No se ci me entiendo..... mi espanol no es muy bien. Apprendo con un Cd, hablando con la pared!!

Right, I know about 2 words of Spanish, but to me it sounds like free beer in DeBurgos! :D Can anyone else translate the rest? For the love of God - free beer!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Right, I know about 2 words of Spanish, but to me it sounds like free beer in DeBurgos! :D Can anyone else translate the rest? For the love of God - free beer!
    I think he actually said:
    "I would like to go to DeBurgos if there is free beer for a poor Irishman"
    ... so I wouldn't get too excited just yet! :D

There was mention of sangria earlier all right.

calam wrote:
    Hola,
    Estoy parte de la HISPANOSOC que organizan fiestas,peliculas y intercambios entre irlandeses y gente k hablan castellano, para que todos mejoran sus idiomas (inglés y castellano). Somos uno de los Societies de la Universidad NUIG pero nos gustaría encontrar todo la comunidad hispanico en GALWAY!!
    Si te gustaría oír sobre nuestros fiestas o encontrar un intercambio irlandes puedes enviar un email a mi

psychobowbie@hotmail.com

Creo que la primera fiesta es Lunes en DeBurgos, que es en Augustine St. y vamos a tener Sangria, tortilla y unos pinchos. Empezare a las 8.

Hasta entonces,
    éilis

Toys part of the hispanic organisation fiesta, peculiar why intercombo enter ireland why gent k hobble cast, paraque to do something so's idiomatic (dot dot dot)

Yeah, none of that made any sense. Especially the part about the ford fiesta.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

I don't know any spanish, but here's what babel fish says:
    First Post:
    Hello, I am part of the HISPANOSOC that organizes celebrations, peliculas and Irish interchanges between and people k speak Castilian, so that all improve their languages (English and Castilian). We are one of the Societies of University NUIG but we would like to find all the community in GALWAY hispanico! If you would like to hear on our celebrations or to find an interchange irlandes you can send an email to my psychobowbie@hotmail.com I believe that the first celebration is Monday in DeBurgos, that is in Augustine St. and we are going to have Sangria, tortilla and thorns. It will begin 8. Until then, éilis

Second Post:
    AUPA CATALONIA! I am speaking playfully.... I am Irish.... but all people espanól that I know is Catalan. Greetings great! I would like to go to DeBurgos ci are free beers for iralandés poor.... I can embosom the language iralandés by 5 beers to the hour! Ci I am not understood..... my espanol is not very well. Apprendo with a CD, speaking with the wall!

Tortilla and thorns!? Sounds delish!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Ninja_scrotum

Haha, that babel fish thing is a loada shyte! ....or maybe that babel fish thing is excellent and my spanish is a loada shyte! :-O

Anyways, what i said was...

Go on Catalonia!!

Only messin.... I'm Irish, but all the spanish people I know are Catalan! Big Shoutout!

i'd like to go to deburgos if there are free beers for a poor irish man....

I can teach the irish language for 5 beers an hour!

I don't know if you understand me, my spanish isn't great. I am learning with a CD, speaking with the wall!!

haha i will embosom the irish language!!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

This is one crazy thread/OP

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

biko wrote:
    This is one crazy thread/OP

lol it shure is.

Advertisement