Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

internet athletics

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

It looks cool, if a little complicated in parts. You can sign me up for it though! Just 14 more to go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 maikrohsoft

Hi mrbatman,

count me in...do we have to register straight away or once we have the 15 people that we need to enter!?
    hm, but I am german...i could get into the german team but would like to start with the irish flag from scratch if you don't mind...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mrbatman

the link i provided may not have been the home page for the item, but if you look around it you will find the registration area. it says you have to register for the country you reside in. rineanna you will need to register for it yourself as you will get an activation mail when enough people have signed up and a league can be activated.
    3 down, only 13 to go....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

mrbatman wrote:
    the link i provided may not have been the home page for the item, but if you look around it you will find the registration area. it says you have to register for the country you reside in. rineanna you will need to register for it yourself as you will get an activation mail when enough people have signed up and a league can be activated.
    3 down, only 13 to go....
    OK, will do. You could try putting it on the Leevale forum too; there might be some interested posters there too.

Advertisement