Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dating in Limerick

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Selenite

There's a 'Slow food, slow dating' nite for 29 to 45 year olds in Au Bars the Fri I think after Valentines, google it and you should find details, slow food - all locally produced food, a nice way to meet people and dancing yes - if you find any salsa or fun dance classes let me know, picture your life as you want it and step into it

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Selenite wrote: »
    There's a 'Slow food, slow dating' nite for 29 to 45 year olds in Au Bars the Fri I think after Valentines, google it and you should find details, slow food - all locally produced food, a nice way to meet people and dancing yes - if you find any salsa or fun dance classes let me know, picture your life as you want it and step into it

A friend of mine has started going to Salsa classes on a thursday night. I am drawing a blank on the name of the pub. On Catherine Street, near to the Glenworth end.

Hey thanks, yeah I know they do it there, feel like experiencing the whole dance thing somewhere new, didn't realise some of these messages are from months back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Kess73 wrote: »
    A friend of mine has started going to Salsa classes on a thursday night. I am drawing a blank on the name of the pub. On Catherine Street, near to the Glenworth end.

Daffy's? It used to be on there anyhow.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Daffy's? It used to be on there anyhow.

That's It.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Ipanema

For those interested in the Slow Food Slow Dating night, ladies places are now sold out...

There are still a few places remaining for the speed dating for 20-29 yr olds next Friday 15th.

The website now has a new virtual host that gives you more info and a dodgy joke ;):
    http://www.limerickspeeddating.com/InfoGirl.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭CerebralCortex

bobmeaney wrote: »
    ....or the plain old 'Join a club/Do a course and meet people' route

Good route to take but is there like a directory for clubs and societies in Limerick?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭CerebralCortex

Kess73 wrote: »

Daffy's, I go there. Great way to meet people up to a point. How old is this thread?

Advertisement