Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kittens in garden??????

Options
  • 20-09-2007 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Just looking for advice on 2 kittens in the garden, the mother was scared off by my 9 year old who ran out to have a look, and I am worried that she will not come back, they have been there for over 45 mins now and it has been raining here and they are just iin the grass, should I move them or just leave them there???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

The mother will come back to them. Mothers are very protective over their kittens so I am surprised she left them for such a long time. Keep a low profile as she may know you are around and be afraid. Just check in an hour to make sure she came back for them and if they are very young and she doesn't return contact your nearest shelter.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Padjo1981

Thanks, will do that, the only reason I am worried is cause they are out in the rain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭paddyc

if she dont come back get the syringe out and get ready to rock matey :)

all the best let us know what happens

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Padjo1981

Well, she did come back after about 3 hours and she is sitting out in the grass with them as I type, rain and all. Thank god she came back cause I have enough on my plate with the new pup in the house ha ha ha

Advertisement