Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a temporary place

Options
  • 20-09-2007 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

Hi, I'm moving to dublin to start a job on monday. Problem is myself and two others are looking for an apartment and having very bad luck. They commute from meath in the mean time but I live much further west and commuting is out of the question. My question is does anyone know of a very cheap place to live for one person to live for a short period (b&b,guesthouse,etc) that would be on the dart line or luas line (work is in city centre).
    I know of some people that are staying in "unofficial" b&b's in dun laoghaire and swords for example for 20e a night and getting the dart to work, unfortunately they are very hard to come by. Perhaps someone knows of one of these places and would be good enough to let me know of them? Otherwise I'm up the creek :D Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭coyote6

Not sure if super-cheap lettings are on there but check out the lettigns section of www.daft.ie

Advertisement