Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

liverpool fc tv

• 20-09-2007 6:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,475 ✭✭✭

hi just wondering about liverpool tv which started today.
    Anybody watching it on sky digital as (typical of that lousey tv company)its not yet showing up on the ntl digital epg :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Yeah am watching it alright, am just watching goal of the month at the moment.

Some chat about it in the General thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,475 ✭✭✭decies

Thanks for that.News for the rest of us paupers on ntl digital we wont have liverpool fc tv till middle of next week,ntl blame problem with setanta ( i dont believe a word of it)any way liverpool tv will replace rangers tv on the epg,lovely just lovely :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I was out,I have the first day on my Sky plus and will watch it tomorrow.I believe the documentary on the new ground was good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,475 ✭✭✭decies

Early days i know but not overly impressed with new channell.
    There should have being a live discussion at ten tuesday night after the reading match!!!!!
    Tonight wednesday on chelsea tv they have a live hour and a half disscussion before their carling match and a hour discussion at ten after the match!!!!!
    Some pool fans please tell them that,i dont have their e-mail address.
    The epg seems to be inaccurate as well on ntl :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

it is on ntl
    its channel 415 - Rangers tv (no messing)

i was watching the pool v arsenal game this evening

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

its ok, think sky sports during the 90's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

been speaking to a few bluenoses who aint happy bears about scally tv taking over that channel....wouldnt have ****ed with sellik TV seing as theyre an irish club though eh? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Eirebear wrote:
    been speaking to a few bluenoses who aint happy bears about scally tv taking over that channel....wouldnt have ****ed with sellik TV seing as theyre an irish club though eh? :rolleyes:
    I'm sure they took the viewing figures into account, don't be silly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

eirebhoy wrote:
    I'm sure they took the viewing figures into account, don't be silly.
    hehe....i know, just couldnt resist really :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

I tried to add this channel onto my sky box as Another Channel and it came in as # 53010, but its not showing up?

• Advertisement

Lex Luthor wrote:
    I tried to add this channel onto my sky box as Another Channel and it came in as # 53010, but its not showing up?

It should be on your sky box,its on mine and I did not have to do anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭zing

Lex Luthor wrote:

'Other channels' do not show up on the Sky EPG - you have to access them via Services -> Other Channels -> which ever channel you want.

Liverpoolfc TV should be on channel 448 (iirc) on the main EPG though

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Lex Luthor wrote:

Are you subscribing to the setanta package. Its part of that package

Aquos76 wrote:
    Are you subscribing to the setanta package. Its part of that package

But even if he is not on the setanta package it still should come up on his EPG.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Dub13 wrote:
    But even if he is not on the setanta package it still should come up on his EPG.

Yeah thats very true

Advertisement