Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landis guilty

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭Ghost Rider

Probably for the best. Landis' acknowledgement that his manager tried to intimidate LeMond in the most despicable of ways suggests that the Landis camp would stop at nothing to vindicate themselves. That episode was, to my mind, one of the most appalling ever in the world of sport.
    E@gle. wrote:
    just heard it on the news. Bad news for cycling in my opinion

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SPORT/09/20/cycling.landis.ap/

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,374 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

I think this decision is great for the future of professional cycling and although there is still a long way to go it is definitely a major step forward.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 jkehoe101

Bad news ??

More like the best news yet.

More will fall......hopefuly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

Good news for cycling. He was eight minutes behind Pereiro Sio and raced solo making up almost all of that lost time. We know how he did it.

And I had a bet on Pereiro Sio that would have won €14k so no tears shed here.

Advertisement