Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby in DIT

Options
  • 20-09-2007 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

Anyone involved in dit rugby at the moment? is it any good? and when does training start?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭TheJoker

I was wondering the same thing myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

The best thing to do is ring the DIT sport office on 01-4023042 or go to http://ditsports.ie/

Peter:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭drogbaa

The rugby club should have a stand in the Northside sites on Monday and Tuesday next week. Then they're supposed to be in the southside sites on Wednesday and Thursday, according to the ads I've seen. I'd say Aungier Street would be a happy hunting ground for rugby folks (I was going to say jocks, but I'm afriad they'd crush my puny skull with their spade like hands)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Assmaster_Kronk

yeah the stands seem like my only chance, i've tried ringing and emailing the club organiser with no luck:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭TheJoker

Success, just joined the Rugby society in Bolton street this monring.

Training starts next Monday meeting up outside Bolton street at 6 and then going to grangegorman.

Happy Days...:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Assmaster_Kronk

if im too lazy to find the stand i'm assuming i can just turn up outside bolton street:D

Advertisement