Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you remember the soup kitchen episode of Seinfeld?

• 20-09-2007 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭

Ok not sure if this is gonna get me banned or moved but i get a good giggle out of reading some of the soccer access request threads. Just like that episode its like you make one wrong move and:'No soup for you!'

I like psi's sarcastic replies when they make a mess of it, it provides much merryment.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

I want some of what you're on now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,796 ✭✭✭sweetie

Ok not sure if this is gonna get me banned or moved but i get a good giggle out of reading some of the soccer access request threads. Just like that episode its like you make one wrong move and:'No soup for you!'

I like psi's sarcastic replies when they make a mess of it, it provides much merryment.

it's called the soup nazi actually!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Soup Nazi FTW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭DSB

Yeah I'm pretty pissed off with Mourinho getting sacked too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭redspider

So who's Kramer in here ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Ekancone

I will stand by this thread. Damn you all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,915 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

redspider wrote:
    So who's Kramer in here ?

millersangel, he's definitely living in his own fantasy world.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement