Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

uefa cup

• 20-09-2007 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

VFT	Spartak Moscow	5 - 0	Hacken
     FT	Larisa	2 - 0	Blackburn R.
     FT	Bayer Leverkusen	3 - 1	Uniao Leiria
     FT	Groclin Dyskobolia	0 - 1	Red Star Belgrade
     FT	AEK Athens	3 - 0	SV Salzburg
     FT	Tampere United	2 - 3	Bordeaux
     FT	Zenit St. Petersburg	3 - 0	Standard Liege
     FT	Mlada Boleslav	0 - 1	Palermo
     FT	Dinamo Zagreb	0 - 1	Ajax Amsterdam
     FT	Sochaux	0 - 2	Panionios
     FT	Bayern Munich	1 - 0	Belenenses
     FT	Brann Bergen	0 - 1	Club Brugge
     FT	Hammarby	2 - 1	Braga
     FT	Dinamo Bucuresti	1 - 2	Elfsborg
     FT	Lokomotiv Sofia	1 - 3	Rennes
     FT	FC Midtjylland	1 - 3	Lokomotiv Moscow
     FT	FK Sarajevo	1 - 2	Basel
     FT	Rabotnicki	1 - 1	Bolton W.
     FT	Petrzalka	1 - 2	Panathinaikos
     FT	Sion	3 - 2	Galatasaray
     FT	Sparta Prague	0 - 0	OB Odense
     FT	Aris Saloniki	1 - 0	Zaragoza
     FT	FC Groningen	1 - 1	Fiorentina
     FT	Toulouse	0 - 0	CSKA Sofia
     FT	Anderlecht	1 - 1	Rapid Vienna
     FT	Atletico Madrid	4 - 0	Erciyesspor
     FT	Austria Vienna	2 - 0	Valerenga Oslo
     FT	Nurnberg	0 - 0	Rapid Bucuresti
     FT	Sampdoria	2 - 2	AaB Aalborg
     FT	SC Heerenveen	5 - 3	Helsingborg
     FT	Hapoel Tel Aviv	0 - 0	AIK Stockholm
     FT	Empoli	2 - 1	Zurich
     FT	Getafe	1 - 0	FC Twente Enschede
     FT	Tottenham H.	6 - 1	Anorthosis
      90'	Aberdeen	0 - 0	Dnipro D'petrovsk
      67'	Everton	1 - 0	Metalist Kharkiv
      52'	Villarreal	4 - 0	BATE Borisov
      HT	Pacos Ferreira	0 - 0	AZ Alkmaa

Spurs won 6-1, other team must have been crap :p

Bburn were shocking caught the end of it and they did nothing of note.

Odense drew 0-0 away good result can see them winning it :D

kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭muffen

Meh, spurs let a goal in, think they were 5 - 0 up for a while :-/

I was trying to watch AIK vs. Hapoel Tel Aviv but no channel here in Sweden was sending it. We found that channel 10 in israel were sending it and had a webstream, needless to say it wasn't able to handle the 60 000+ people that wanted to watch it from here, so server went down.

... I'm guessing a minute after the stream was shut down everyone must have tried to access our internet radio (provided by AIK), because next thing that happens is that the radio dies.

... then I'm guessing people thought teletext online from SVT (Swedish Television) was the best idea cause their servers seems to have gone down too.

Finally I tried to go back to the AIK main forums, and got the message that the SQL server wasn't available.

Oh well, at least they got the radiostream from aik.se working after a while... just wondering how much channel 10 in israel likes us now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Holy ****
    Andrew Johnson missed two penalties as Everton were held to a draw by nine-man Metalist Kharkiv in the Uefa Cup.

:eek:

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭BrandonBlock

Jaysus that's a lot of matches played in 1 day, anyway I heard something about those missed penalties alright. What time were the guys sent off like and who is Metalist Kharkiv's keeper lol :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Watched the Blackburn game on Setanta and they were absolutely awful. They only had two shots on target from what I remember of the game and even though Dunn looked lively all he could offer was a couple of shots over the bar and a tame shot through legs into the keepers hands. Now it looks like Nelsen will miss the next couple of games and with Samba gout injured too I reckon blackburn will be doing well to get a draw on the weekend.

Anyway well done spurs, hope MJ keeps his job, is an honest and hard working manager who deserves better form the board who had to appoint him in a rush after the last lad knobbed off and who has done well to bring the group of players he has into contention for CL spots.

And everton ;) Unlucky lads.

Advertisement