Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cateye Strada Query

Options
  • 20-09-2007 10:15pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,960 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Bought the above last week. Looks good, fitted in minutes etc.
    It seems to be all automatic. The minute the wheel revolves, the computer starts up. All very well.
    I cannot seem to stop the stopwatch manually. It will stop when the wheel stops but apart from that can you stop it "as you cross the finish line"?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭sapper

Yeah - you're right there. You either have to just memorise the time, stop the bike or take the computer out of transmission range of the sensor (70cm I think)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Some of those Cateye computers have an auto-mode that's turned on as a default. If you can turn it off it won't start until you tell it to, and you can stop it whenever you're finished. Check your manual :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,960 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

I've checked the manual:D

It has no stopwatch facility for time trials. ie you cannot stop the clock as you pass over the line:D :D
    I'm returning mine:D :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Oh well, get the Cateye CC-HR200DW. Bout €30 more than the one you're bringing back, you can start & stop whenever you like. Check it out -->> here <<--

Advertisement