Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piercing question

Options
  • 20-09-2007 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭

Has anyone with an Apadravya or Pa noticed much difference in control during sex i.e. increased sensititivy/problems reaching orgasm?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

havent experienced any such problem what so ever... how long you have it? is it healed?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Auldloon

Havent got, booked in for next sat. Just something i read online last nite that some guy reckoned it has (Apa) caused him some control problems. Guess everyone is different in these things but it did get me wondering.:eek:

just takes a bit of getting used to thats all, youl be grand.
    good luck with the piercing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

As I've always said if you're bad in bed a piercing will make you worse.

The first few times you use it it'll be a bit fast/ different but after that you should be used to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

my ex never had any trouble with it, have to admit when he was gone I really missed it! Wasn't the same without it!

• Advertisement

sounds like a cry for help to me :p

some valiant young man should jump to the rescue! :p

haha! any offers?! Anyone! ah no, just saying you really do feel the difference!!! didn't really think you would but my god you do! :D

Thanks all. My current partner has several and i love them, she has had some experience with guys who were pierced and loved it apparently so shes got a nice surprise coming her way soon..no pun intended:D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Lol! I'm talking about getting a PA and my ex is talking about missing them... thats just wierd... lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

haha, i noticed that :D

• Advertisement

haha you be quiet!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

mise?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

The first time I was with someone with one I found it really uncomfortable but it does grow on you.

Lol! I'm talking about getting a PA and my ex is talking about missing them... thats just wierd... lol :D
    Were spoiling these wimmen lol

*steps away slowly*
    im back in the country by the way...

Woot! Beers on friday!

Beer, beer everywhere, and not a drop (for me) to drink! :(

Lookin forward to it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

I heard about you and youe ex last thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Ha. Wish I could talk my boy into one. Not a prayer. Sad to think I'll never sleep with a man with a PA. :(

Ah I dunno, I was explaining it all to him and he squirmed but there may be hope! gettin two new tatts soon as i have the money too!

YAY! New ink is the best ever! Might start hinting at him that new ink is the way to go with christmas prezzies! Oooh. God I'm good!

• Advertisement

hell yes baby!

Back on topic.... How badly does a pa hurt. Pain scale/10?

Pa hurts sfa, its not that bad in terms of genital mods abouts as sore a getting your lobes done

Getting the app on sat so i will let everybody know just how much it hurts. A lot i imagine:eek:

I was told it's just like a shrp hard pinch, then it's done, and has sorta a dull throb of pain for a while, not too bad I hope!

Then again, men do have a lower pain threshold, so I'd say they'd say it really hurts anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

The only uncomfortable part of the PA I found was when the piercer shoved the catcher tube down my japseye, that freaked me out so much I barely felt the pain of the PA. Haven't found myself having any control troubles...it does highten the sensitivity so you never know!

Chuileog wrote:
    Getting the app on sat so i will let everybody know just how much it hurts. A lot i imagine:eek:

Its not as bad as you imagine, the worse bit is when you get stiffies in the night and it starts spraying blood.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Its not as bad as you imagine, the worse bit is when you get stiffies in the night and it starts spraying blood.
    :eek: that sounds terrifying!

• Advertisement

Penile demon possession? :D

I heard the PA hardly hurts at all, like a pinch then its done, but that the tube down the japs eye is the worst part.

Advertisement