Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piercing question

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Beckerss

I havent heard too many horror stories, but there are definitely risks with everything we do... and is that something you thin you are willing to risk?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I think the risks are small enough to go for it.

Ya take more risk goin out in your car to work every morning imho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

genital piercings are actually the safest piercings infection wise due to the fact that your own urine is the most sterile thing for your own body, so everytime you pee you clean it

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Le Rack wrote:
    I was told it's just like a shrp hard pinch, then it's done, and has sorta a dull throb of pain for a while, not too bad I hope!
    That a spot on description...
    The recieving tube is put in and its... more uncomfortable than sore... then there is a sharp short pain as the needle goes through, and then its over and done with and is not as bad as ya build it up to be in your mind.

Stephen in Snakebite is a fuppin legend, him and Rob both had me laughing and had my nerves at ease before I went into the room, and Stephen had me laughing in the room too, set me right at ease

Advertisement