Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

If your changing your Hands Free...

Options
  • 20-09-2007 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭

Might I recommend purchasing the Parrot CK3100 Car Kit. My Nokia gave up the ghost a month back and this kit was recommended to me. Its light years ahead of the Nokia. Just a thought for anyone getting a new car or ordering the company 08 car in the next month or so...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

which Nokia kit were you comparing with. the Nokia CK 15w is a match for the Parrot I think

1) the display is better
    2) you can change the background colour to match your car's display
    3) there's a separate control pad, so a lot more freedom for mounting the screen.
    4) the Parrot is pretty flimsy if you use the mounting bracket

on the other hand, the parrot is nice because you use the car's speakers as opposed to an external unit.

Parrot
    parrotck3100_4.jpg

Nokia

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Another unit i've found good is Audioblue,they match parrot but there not as fancy looking as regards style and colour screen but thats reflected in the price of them.

Sound quality is spot on none the less

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭phill106

ive got the parrot 3200 color and its excellent, does exactly what you want, and looks very like that nokia one too.
    synchs with my phone via bluetooth, copies all contacts etc etc

http://i.expansys.com/i/b/b127593.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

which kit is better depends on which phone you have.

Advertisement