Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCVP link modules !

Options
  • 21-09-2007 12:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

hey in 5th year now and we are timetabled for link modules. Only had the class twice and they are going on like its easy, doing cv's etc etc!

is it me or is this just the handiest 70 points ever ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

yeah, it does seem easy :D

I suppose though, what we do still has to be up to standard to get the full 70 points, so.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭yeah-boy

i have been googling and it says u need a continental language. I only do english and irish ! anyone do lcvp wthout doing french ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭whatshername!!

You have to have a language to do it but some of my friends last year did a subject called l.c.v.p french. Basically they had a half hour class each week where they did a project in english about france.Theres no exam in it and you cant get points for it but it allows you to do l.c.v.p. Which by the way is the easiest subject to get points in. I got full marks in l.c.v.p in my leaving for doing nothing in class.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

I want to leave LCVP. I'm in class at the moment and its just soooo slow....its all stuff we did in Transition Year I'm hating it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭sd123

I did the LCVP exam last year (2007) and only got a merit, which i'm raging over. Its not as easy as everyone makes out and they dont give out alot of distinctions. I am getting it remarked but as far as i know, there was only ONE distinction in my year of about 60 people.

The killer is that i did put a bit of work into it and i got 580 points.... but a merit in LCVP as well. Just think twice if you really need to do it for points and if you do, be very sure that you can actually get a DISTINCTION.

• Advertisement
Advertisement