Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Recommendations for an Aftermarket CD Player for <€150 Please...

Options
  • 21-09-2007 2:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I'm looking to buy a replacement CD Player for my Yaris. It's a Japanese export wired with a pretty decent Kenwood unit at the moment and 4 speakers but because it's an import the radio won't work here. It also has no Aux or USB in, so no possibility to connect iPod or play MP3's.

Features I'm looking for:

*Single DIN unit (I have an adaptor to fit it in the Yaris)
    *Aux in for iPod
    *USB in (might just stick a load of music on a 2Gb stick instead so would like this option)
    *Decent sound quality (I know it is not going to be great for <150€)
    *Bluetooth for phone (not that important, would be a bonus but others matter more)

iBood had a Sony unit for only €80 the other day but I left it too long and now its gone. If I can get a decent unit for under €100 I'd be happy but am willing to pay up to €150.

Any pointers or recommendations would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Robert

Comments

Advertisement