Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Van Insurance

Options
  • 21-09-2007 9:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi not sure if this is in the right place but here goes...my husband drives a 05 lwb renault master for work and he brought it to his friend to do a service on it. His friend gave him a lend of his 07 lwb merc sprinter for 2 days as a replacement but when my husband rang to do the transfer on his insurance, they told him his full B license was not sufficient for this van and he would need a higher grade license. He's 24 with 2 years no claims (I know a lot of this info could be irrelavent but we really don't understand what the insurance company's issue is!)and his insurance on the master is fully comp...now as it stands he has a full C license anyway so they did the transfer but does anyone have any clue as to why a sprinter falls under a C licence when it clearly falls within the restrictions specified on the licence?

Advertisement