Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

West Link toll up to €2 in Jan

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,394 ✭✭✭✭Victor

NBar wrote:
    The owners of the Toll Bridge have no financial input into the M50 construction. This is being funded by the NRA and the local authorities. I can't wait to see how they will get people with foreign registered cars, or those who have not registedred cars in their names, it wil be the same problem as enforcing the penalty points system. I think its time to invest in revolving registration plates must get onto 'Q' :D
    €3 will sort them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,393 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

DonJose wrote:
    No the above poster is correct, it is Austria, I drove to Salzberg from Munich without a sticker, I never bothered getting one as it was a one off trip. I never knew about the sticker until I was actually back in Munich ;)

Anan1 is right. Driving in Switzerland required the "Autobahn vignet" a long time before similar requirements in other neighbouring countries. Back in the day it was introduced, it was impossible to not know about it and still being able to drive through Switzerland, DonJose

It's a long time ago now, but there used to be border controls :eek:

Where most cars were stopped :eek:

And most drivers were questioned :eek:

And some cars were searched :eek:

Advertisement