Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Removal and storage company

Options
  • 21-09-2007 9:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi,

I am going to be moving from my current house into a new house in the next few weeks.
    We have to be out of out current house a few days before we can move into the new one.

Can anyone recommend a company who will move the contents of a three bed house and store them for about a week and then move the contents to the new house.

Currently living in north county Dublin and moving to Co. Cavan.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Libster wrote:
    Hi,

I am going to be moving from my current house into a new house in the next few weeks.
    We have to be out of out current house a few days before we can move into the new one.

Can anyone recommend a company who will move the contents of a three bed house and store them for about a week and then move the contents to the new house.

Thanks.

I used this group one once, www.budgetremovals.net he might be an option for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Libster

Thanks Zambia232,

I will give them a call for a quote.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 TerryQ

I used http://www.davicktransport.com for removals before. pretty decent job. helpful too. I had a lot of crap :-S

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭killers1

Libster wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks.

Try careline.ie too. Used them a couple of times and have no hesitation in recommending them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,928 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Allen Removals will definitely do temporary storage as part of their service.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,902 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

I always love looking at people reply to a 5 year old therad :D I'd hope the OP has moved by now!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

...especially when its such a blatent spam for their company!

Advertisement