Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grafton School of Management Studies

Options
  • 21-09-2007 9:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Hi,

I have been looking into doing a Postgrad/Msc as an add onto my Bsc Hons in Computing Science. I have been looking at Business orientated courses. I have missed the deadline for most of the main colleges, such as UCD, DIT, Smurfit.
    I found a course with the Grafton School of Management Studies that would seem to tick a lot of the boxes. Plus it starts in January which would be great for me as i didnt want to have to wait another year before starting.

The only thing is, I have never heard of them before. Does anyone know of them and give any feedback. I don't want to commit to a Msc if its not going to be seen by potential employers as a good qualification.

Am I better off waiting to get into one of the better know programs.

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Dorisd

Hiya
    I know you posted this thread a while ago but I'm curious to know what you ended doing??
    I'm currently looking at Grafton College too but for a different course. Like you it seems to tick all the boxes for me, but I can't find any information good or bad from passed or present sudents regarding the college itself, like is it any good and so on??

I would appreciate if you found out anything, could you let me know.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Last Activity: 21-04-2008 12:56

Don't expect a reply any time soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Dorisd

Last Activity: 21-04-2008 12:56

Don't expect a reply any time soon.
    Thanks delta_bravo

Thought it might be a long shot........

Advertisement