Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question Regarding Tattoos and Weight Gain

Options
  • 21-09-2007 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭

I was thinking of getting a tattoo on the back of my arm, pretty much on the tricep. The only thing that's holding me back is the worry that if I were to start back into weight training and built this part of my arm up would there be a noticeable warping effect on the design? It would be essentially an oval shape, and so might be susceptible to it.

I'd be interested to hear from anyone who was in a similar position and has experience of it happening..

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Yeah i had a part sleeve done back when my arms were a massive 13ins then when I stuck some inches on them now the piece doesn't fit more and looks kinda crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

This is why I need to lose about 30 pounds before getting tattooed...

... at this rate I won't be getting tattooed til I'm dead. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i think most people have a sort of 'natural weight'... when i put on weight and lose it, once i make the smallest change to my diet, im back to the same weight again. why not just go for the weightt your most likely to be at?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

this is exactly why im held back getting my rib and side done. its alright if you're a size 8 and all your family remain skinny until death but im a size 10 that goes up to 12 sometimes and i can only guess from m families up and down weight what i'l be.

i've promised myself if i can keep myself at the smaller side of 10 for the next two years then i'l get it done.

Advertisement