Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES2008 Demo on Live!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Did anyone get away with diving? Every time I play as Portugal I feel an urge to dive when Ronaldo has the ball.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

kensutz wrote:
    Did anyone get away with diving? Every time I play as Portugal I feel an urge to dive when Ronaldo has the ball.

Conceded a peno and a free to him diving :(

Never touched him both times and he swan laked it, got a few penos vs Turkey with Argies they easier to miss.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

I gave a away a pen. dont like the new angle when youre controlling the keeper. very annoying. I did save it though:p

havnt had a free kick within shooting distance yet so I cant comment on that yet. I got Riquelme sent off for diving which I thought was unfair because I felt contact ;)

evad_lhorg wrote:
    I felt contact ;)

PES NEW FEATURE :eek: FEEL THE PAIN :eek:

Best game ever or your a diving cheating bastid :D

Does 2 player work? dont have a 2nd controller.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

How do you dive? i wanna try it! love the demo btw, it's sexy. The ball movement is way more realistic and swifter

• Advertisement

How do you dive? i wanna try it! love the demo btw, it's sexy. The ball movement is way more realistic and swifter

L trigger L bumper and R Bumper or just mash.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Keith186

didn't notice it lastnight but playing now and it's still a bit glitchy as in the frame rate goes slower sometimes but not much during gameplay, kinda like throw ins and subs in old pes on 360.
    must have a go at diving, got 4 goals in firs game as portugal against france but that was only on 4* not 5*
    first impressions are that this is the footy game to get, not that i'd ever buy fifa anyway!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭pesireland

i scored a screamer of a free kick with Adriano, i'll posy up a link to youtube later for anyone that wants to see.

i'm finding the keepers very poor in this new game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

kensutz wrote:
    Give the ball to Gerrard, dive, and there you have it. Gerrard, the biggest hipocrit on earth. Proof, here you go;

They prove a ligit case it's just a shame it didn't have "Holy Diver" as a soundtrack :D!

• Advertisement

I'm on about PES2008, why not take it to the soccer thread instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

He can't he got banned for doing exactly what he's done above. Apparently he can't have a civilised conversation.

Check out the fancy footwork for this goal I got last night!
    http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=0YOH0RsT_vM

He can't he got banned for doing exactly what he's done above. Apparently he can't have a civilised conversation.

Why is there music in your game :confused:

Ehh by any chance do you have commentary too?

kdjac

Nice goal Zapp. KdjaCL there's no commentary in the demo version.

kensutz wrote:
    Nice goal Zapp. KdjaCL there's no commentary in the demo version.

is there music? i see song names in the corner but no music.

kdjac

lol the music I was listening to was Dethklok, the joke band from Metalocalypse!

lol the music I was listening to was Dethklok, the joke band from Metalocalypse!

They not real :eek: nathan is my hero :(

kdjac

Don't worry your Xbox is fine KdjaCL.

KdjaCL wrote:
    They not real :eek: nathan is my hero :(

kdjac
    They're actually going on tour!

Ah now there's no need to insult me, I was only suggesting a good person to dive with. :D Sorry for being a likkle bit of a bollox but I saw the opertunity and I took her! ;) And it wasn't my fault for being banned, I just hate Liverpool and everything that they stand for. :p

Lovely goal btw, skill'ig as I would say. Half way through and went back to the opposite foot and chipped in. Last time I tryed that I fell :D. How do you do those anyway? Sorry for my ignorance :rolleyes:...

• Advertisement

Nailz wrote:
    Sorry for my ignorance :rolleyes:...

Which part? gerrard not being in the demo or was there other ignorance?

kdjac

Haha, I don't have it downloaded yet so I didn't know :D. You can have that as ignorance yes, but I was on about the skill'ig. Awww goodness...

pesireland wrote:
    i scored a screamer of a free kick with Adriano, i'll posy up a link to youtube later for anyone that wants to see.

i'm finding the keepers very poor in this new game.

UPDATE: here is the free kick i mentioned earlier click the tube link below.

ADRIANO FREE KICK

Nice... but WTF are you listening to :eek:!! Is Adriano... realistic in 2008?

Nailz wrote:
    Nice... but WTF are you listening to :eek:!! Is Adriano... realistic in 2008?

HAHA never released that was on it, thats my daughter watching High School Musical on tv LOL

Is that an excuse of what! Well... is he realistic?

Nailz wrote:
    Is that an excuse of what! Well... is he realistic?

haha its the truth, it was on last night at 10pm on the disney channel or something

*lol can't believe im trying to explain this lol*

Nowt wrong with the adventures of troy and gabriella and the rest of the wildcats.

kdjac

KdjaCL wrote:
    Nowt wrong with the adventures of troy and gabriella and the rest of the wildcats.

kdjac
    Hahaha, to-be sure to-be sure! :D Is Adriano what he is in real life? 3rd time now! :mad:

• Advertisement

adrianos stats have taken been reduced i think his shooting power is only 80 now.

*hums wildcatz sing along"*

Advertisement