Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upfront for Bolton?

Options
  • 21-09-2007 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Who do you think BMJ will go with?
    Whatever way you look at it, someone can feel justifyably aggreived by being left out.

Person i reckon he cops out to keep everyone happy and goes with Keane on the wing and Berba and Defoe up front. Bent on the bench.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

for me I'd go
    Berbs & Bent upfront for me
    Defoe on the bench and Robbie in the stand.

Jol will go with
    Berbs/Robbie to start
    Bent on the bench and Defoe in the stand

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Drummerboy2

Bent was poor last night. Reckon he will stick with Berbs and Robbie, last chance for Robbie though. Defoe on bench.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

I am afraid I would have to agree with you both.

Berbs and Defoe to start, Bent on the bench
    Keane in the stand

he will go with Berbs and keane and defoe and bent on the bench!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Id love to see Berbatov and Bent try and mould a partnership together, however Its not very likely. Having seen robbie get taken off last night, I can only assume that means he will start on Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭dantes74

keane and berba to start, it's a proven partnership that done the business last yr. i have nothing against darren bent but we should never have singed him in the first place he will be excess to demands all season and should be 4th in the picking order. money would have been better spent on buying someone to replace michael carrick who we should have never sold. our downfall this season will be the midfield and it's what will keep us out of the top 4

• Advertisement
Advertisement