Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Premiership fixtures 22/23 September

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Having Van Persie in my team, I really hate everyone who got Adebayor in :o
    I have them both. VP long term, but I stuck Ade in because Arsenal were playing Derby. I'm just going to rotate the striker every week to the one who's playing against Derby:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

lol, good strategy.

*me goes to check who's playing Derby next week* :p

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Having Van Persie in my team, I really hate everyone who got Adebayor in :o
    Indeed, I woke up at 11am this morning and thought about swapping van Persie for Adebayor, but I couldn't be arsed so I went back to bed.

Fortunately I made Cesc captain before I did that ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Man City 3-2 up now.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

this is a good game. goals galore. I wish I had petrov and Adebayor in my FF team this week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Holy crap! Fulham equalise through Danny Murphy.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

evad_lhorg wrote:
    this is a good game. goals galore. I wish I had petrov and Adebayor in my FF team this week

Its an awful game with goals galore, those goals are shocking and if your team conceded any of them you be well pissed.
    1845: Drastic times, drastic measures. Fulham boss Lawrie Sanchez replaces David Healy and Hameur Bouazza with Danny Murphy and Seol Ki-Hyeon.
    1852: GOAL Fulham 3-3 Man City
    Fulham substitute Danny Murphy slots the ball past Kasper Schmeichel with a composed right-footed finish after he runs on to a header from a wide position by Seol Ki-Hyeon.

Inspired sub?

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭BrandonBlock

Saturday 22nd
    Arsenal V Derby (15:00) HOME Correct
    Liverpool V Birmingham (15:00) DRAW Correct
    Middlesbrough V Sunderland (15:00) DRAW Correct
    Reading V Wigan (15:00) DRAW Wrong
    Fulham V Man. City (17:15) DRAW Correct

4 out of 5 for today :-]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭BrandonBlock

Saturday 22nd
    Arsenal V Derby (15:00) Home (5-0)

Good prediction..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Bloody great goals in the Arsenal game... Was cursing the f*ckers who had Ade in their FF team :D But I had Fabregas as el capitan, so I'm fairly happy ;)

Terrible result for Liverpool. Bad news about Agger and Alonso, too.

Can't wait for Utd/Chelsea tomorrow :) Please please please pick the right team..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Gangsta

DesF wrote:
    I have them both. VP long term, but I stuck Ade in because Arsenal were playing Derby. I'm just going to rotate the striker every week to the one who's playing against Derby:D
    Hmm, good idea.
    DaveMcG wrote:
    Can't wait for Utd/Chelsea tomorrow :) Please please please pick the right team..........

Should be a very interesting, but boring game tomorrow:)

Gangsta wrote:
    Should be a very interesting, but boring game tomorrow:)
    Better watch out there mate, expressing the opinion that a game involving the two best teams in the Premierleague will be boring is dangerous territory around here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

DesF wrote:
    Better watch out there mate, expressing the opinion that a game involving the two best teams in the Premierleague will be boring is dangerous territory around here.

I understand your no PHB and you have problems understanding simple concepts but try and stay focused on this simple post.

You "DesF" _ding_ _dong_ that means YOU DESF (not $randomposter #1 who has an opinon on one game) and your consntant negative attitude towards the PL is boring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

ntlbell wrote:
    I understand your no PHB and you have problems understanding simple concepts but try and stay focused on this simple post.

You "DesF" _ding_ _dong_ that means YOU DESF (not $randomposter #1 who has an opinon on one game) and your consntant negative attitude towards the PL is boring.

ah ffs...

DONT MENTION THE WAR

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Newcastle vs. West Ham looks like a good live game today. I think it will be a far better game than United vs. Chelsea.

Is there any chance at all that Chelsea might spring a surprise today and have one of Lampard or Drogba, or even both!?

• Advertisement

BBC says no, Shevchenko's up front (surprise!)

Lamps, Carvalho, Drogs, and Pizarro are all out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Yes, now Andriy can show that league why he is the best striker.

Poor round of matches yesterday...What is Benitez doing? He is a poor manager, who fooled people with Valencia .Vicente..Baraja...Albelda....Mista...Great team, in fact he made them play worse football than they were capable of.

Todays match will be awful, same boring crap again.Sky hypes it up, and it ends up being a bore draw. Thank God I'm working..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

1-0 Viduka 2 minutes gone! Ive a feeling this is going to be a cracker!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Something tells me that todays game wont be the boring draw people make it out to be. Just you wait....

Archimedes wrote:
    Something tells me that todays game wont be the boring draw people make it out to be. Just you wait....
    Me too!

edit:

1-1 Dean Ashton

edit2:

Typical, Viduka doesn't do a lick until I take him off my team.....

Newcastle 2-1

both for Viduka

Villa 1-0 Everton

Carew

• Advertisement

ntlbell wrote:
    The hell is your problem?

My opinions offend you, and your precious Premierleague, I make no apology for that, to you, or anyone else.

Almost everyone has stated that they think the game between Manchester United and Chelsea will be boring.
    ntlbell wrote:
    Here pal, there's this thing called the ignore button, try using it.

And stop accusing me of something that I'm not doing, or else come up with the proof.

I understand you are a Bohs fan, that may explain a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

DesF wrote:
    I understand you are a Bohs fan, that may explain a lot.

No need for that Des.

3-1 to Newcastle. N'Zogbia.

Viduka and Owen (again) gone off injured. Looks like I'll keep Martins in my team after all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

lol at Martins methinks necro put the mock on him :p

kdjac

KdjaCL wrote:
    lol at Martins methinks necro put the mock on him :p

kdjac
    Argh I just shouted quite a lot at the tv :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,081 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

camera just showed Sheva's face there. It might just be my imagination but he looks much more focused and serious then he usually does for chelsea. Since he's been there i've always thought he had a kind of puppy-dog/pouty/depressed look to him.

Have a feeling both him and rooney will score 1-1 draw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Pritty good game so far

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Villa 2-0 Everton Gabby and Carew on target, seems Villa won without ever being troubled. Probably would have drawn that last season.

Up the Villa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I like the way I'm used in examples

Advertisement