Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T&P Beers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

...so were your boobs...
    but yeah fun, good times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

and to think people on here used to give out to me for my name...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

When's the next one? We need a repeat!

yes we do IN FIBBS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

next week anyone?

• Advertisement

I'm going to a UCD beers in Messers, I think

What day next week?

ucd beers is thurs so I propose wednesday in fibbs!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Screw your ucd beers, you see those people all the freakin time at uni!

eh no...no i dont

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Sean7

Yeah Thursday in Fibbers is much better than Wednesday anyway

I'm fully aware of that love but I know more than one member that would like to go to both so am offering a sort compromise, or else leave to next next week considering the last T&P one was the other day and the last ucd one was about 4 or 5 months ago

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

well, emz, ciara and will, twas my first time meeting those three on friday and i have almost no recollection of it... im definitely in fibbers on thursday though, and will likely be completely ridiculously hyperactive cos im going to see incubus the day after and theyre one of my all time favourite bands.... but if any of those three will be out on wed, ill make an appearance then, too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

ah you bitch!i had a ticket but had to sell it because i knew no one going

well, em... if you sold your ticket just cos you dont know anyone going... then you deserve to not see them.

She could have had no way to get there/back if she didn't know anyone going! Same as me in a lot of situations.

As for beering, somebody give me a definite day and I'm there. It's too much of a journey for something vague that people might not show up too.

haha, well, im stubborn as ****. music is music. im ****ed if im gonna miss one of my favourite bands just cos ive nobody to go with. initially, before incubus had given the date for the irish gig, i had found cheap plane tickets and a hostel for going to see them in england, most likely by myself.

fortunately they saved me the hassle of that, and booked an irish gig. which i have actually planned my nz trips partially around :o

saw muse by myself last november, and going to see them again by myself in new zealand this november. anywho...

anyway, bounty. im definitely there next thursday, but most probably going home on the 2am nitelink, cos im up at the crack of dawn to start queuing for the gig on friday. im goin with a mate so ill see what she's doing as well, ill know more closer to thursday. emz said she might be there thursday, but she's been known to bail before, so we'll see ;)

I hear ya, I have no problem going to gigs by myself. However sometimes it's not actually physically/financially possible without a few people going if you live far away ;)

So, will anyone else be in Fibbers on Thursday?

welll i seen them live 3 years ago back when they were still good:p not as pushed after the last album

anyway...less of the incubus talk would have gone had I known they'd booked the irish gig, last time i checked twas only england, and I forgot to keep checking...cuz..well it's Ireland...

I might go in to Fibbs early, or just make a brief appearance in Messers and finish the night in Fibbs, don't fancy missing another night in there!

• Advertisement

i will see how the money goes,il probably be there though

*refrains from commenting on saranne's incubus post*

so thursday it is?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'll be there with/without bells on.

I'll also be fresh from an inking ;)

That's a good idea actually, might head up on Thursday to get my wrists touched up and then I've no excuse not to just hang around. Hehehe, touched up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

I'll be in fibbers!!! Ah Ciara, that pic of me and key is awesome. Thankies! :D Beers was a mega night. Thursday? YES. There's a house party happening in cabra after too. :D I'll be on the stage, my crew around me as always. Love it love it!!!!!

No probs :D

Alright, sounds like Fibbers on Thursday is go.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Dear lord, sneaky paparazzi were doing the rounds? Just as well I wasn't there, might have to kill someone.
    Definitely won't show this week either as I'll be out of the country due to work.

(phew, gets me off the hook for another... I mean seriously, it's beyond my control, my manager insists! lol:p )

I wouldn't have taken pics of anybody who didn't want them ;) Notice people are actually posing!

apparently (i dont remember, but ive been told), i was less than fit for pics at that stage, and consequently wasnt in any there.

though YAYYY for fibbers on thursday! woo! yay! and ill have one of my best mates there (see ya at the stage, emz), and i will be going to see inkybliss the next day and i will be bouncing and there will be nothing you can do to stop me!

yay!

oh wow, im gettin all hyper and **** just thinkin about it!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

narco wrote:
    apparently (i dont remember, but ive been told), i was less than fit for pics at that stage, and consequently wasnt in any there.

though YAYYY for fibbers on thursday! woo! yay! and ill have one of my best mates there (see ya at the stage, emz), and i will be going to see inkybliss the next day and i will be bouncing and there will be nothing you can do to stop me!
    *Nails narco's feet to the floor and puts a bag filled with iron on her back*
    Muhahaha!
    :D

Ah well, at least that should cheer you up and help you forget your phone, you can get loads of new numbers and pics to fill up the new one instead now. ;)

Advertisement