Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T&P Beers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

o_O

*stops bouncing, starts spasming*

owww! that just wasnt necessary! :(

yeah, but i had some of my nz pics on my old phone, that im really gonna miss, and as well, the camera on my last phone was AWESOME... id hoped to use it for taking pics of inkybliss.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

This may sound really crazy,,, but what about getting an actual camera? Even a disposable one? :p

id be more worried about losing it and getting it broken. my phone fits neatly in my pocket beside my wallet with my mp3 and keys in the pocket on the other side. there's a system dammit, and my camera is not a part of that!

haha, yeah,ill probably end up doign that... still not the same though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

ye can't beat the system! Yeah screw it, I'll make an appearance in Messers and spend the night in Fibbs, people better be out with bells on cuz im gonna be out for some good old fashioned fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

I had thought I'd escaped the photos, damn you Bounty_hunter with your stealth! :D

I got my PA (finally!)
    W00t!
    Way to go man, enjoy it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

You were a notable absence from the beers Garth_V. You coming to the next one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Fibbers is gonna own. I bought an amazing dress for the occasion. It'll be my last thursday for a very long time. :(

You were a notable absence from the beers Garth_V. You coming to the next one?
    Aye, I tried to make it down but couldn't get the time to spare,
    I shall definetly be at the next one, in fact I'll organise the next one.
    Party in my gaff.

/edit
    Actually, I should be running a night soon for this whole Burma shenanigans, maybe a beers there?

Burma shenanigans? Well it looks like we're all going to Fibbers on Thursday if you feel like joining us then!

Aye, the whole monks being killed for the peaceful protest

Hmm, fibbers eh? Havent been there in quite some time, might have to pop down for one or two.

• Advertisement

w00t! Yeah come on Garth, ya know ya wanna come down n have a laugh with us!

[/lure to the darkside]

w00t! Yeah come on Garth, ya know ya wanna come down n have a laugh with us!

[/lure to the darkside]

ooh! double lure, he'll never be able to resist that!^

fair play, garth. yeah, i think defo make it up on thursday, specially if it's gonna be emz' last one for a while, try get as much of the group together as we can.

ooh! ooh! emz, you're dressing up? i was contemplating it, but wasnt sure... hmm...now i might just do it... ooh ooh! i can get my mate im goin with too to dress up as well, i know she has an awesome dress she's been looking for an excuse to wear! :D

Looking forward to this now :D I want us to have new hats.

hmmph. your hats will never be as cool as my nametag :D

heh, told ye i was a dork :P

and im still waiting for you to get there with bells on.

hey, when we went to fibbers on friday, was there a band on? and was it kinda empty-ish (like compared to thursday nights)? did i pick up a random piece of paper iwth a band's myspace and stubbornly decide to keep it?

I will commence looking for bells immediately.

Yes there was a band, but they were crap. Yes it was very quiet compared to Thursdays, and you completely vanished once we got into Fibbers so I don't know the answer to the last one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

i will be wearing a hat, and yes it rules.

i found a random band myspace addy on a piece of paper in my jeans, and had a few vague flashbacks over the weekend.darned alcomohol.

i dont think ill be dressing up this thursday. i have a muse, velvet revolver and inkybliss tshirts i just found while erasing all signs of myself from my room, and i really wana wear one of them. so ... eh... yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭The_Scary_Man

I had thought I'd escaped the photos, damn you Bounty_hunter with your stealth! :D

I got my PA (finally!)

Alright Damo? So you took the plunge and went and got yourself stabbed in the mickey eh? How's it healing up for ya?

I'm going in for mine on Friday. I'm proper ****ting it, my imagination is running away with me.

I'll have to get to one of these nights out some time, looks like ye all had quite a night ;)

Woots Woo!!! **** it I'll wear my pretty dress too so I wont be the only one! Emz ye better wear it! And you'll be happy to hear it's plenty booby too!

Was passing Snakebite today and I got an itching to go in! My fingers started twitching!!! Goddamn why don't I have money!!!!

• Advertisement

Alright Damo? So you took the plunge and went and got yourself stabbed in the mickey eh? How's it healing up for ya?
    I'm going in for mine on Friday. I'm proper ****ting it, my imagination is running away with me.
    I'll have to get to one of these nights out some time, looks like ye all had quite a night ;)

Come out on Thursday with us then! :D

Yeah I got it done, and I'll be gettin inked on Thursday too! :D
    Getting the piercing done wasn't all that bad. Getting the receiving tube down the urethra was strange, not quite sore, but uncomfortable. Getting the actual piercing was sore, but only for a sec.

I honestly could not recomment Stephen in Snakebite enough. He was really really sound. Had me laughing, and set me totally at ease before it was done, so when it was time to do it I had no problems just going for it!

feck it i *might* wear a dress. kinda booby too, but ive a little less to fill it :D

and yep, i agree with damo, steve in snakebite is someone you just cant help trusting to not **** things up... i went in to laugh at my mate gettin her nose done (the official reason i got dragged into town was to hold her hand) and i ended up gettin my nape done!

Ok I know it's awful considering how much I'm in with them but is Steve the big like english dude, skinhead but got really short hair now, blonde, and has dermal anchors, that's what they're called right?!

also, where the dress!!!!!! :D

When did the Body Mod forum turn into the "What are you wearing tonight?" forum?

Whenever people with tattoos and piercings decided to meet up.

apologies garth... ill try keep it to msn in future. bad attention problems + over enthusiasm = me going waaaaaaay off topic a lot :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

narco wrote:
    apologies garth... ill try keep it to msn in future. bad attention problems + over enthusiasm = me going waaaaaaay off topic a lot :o
    You?!? :eek: Overenthusiastic?!?!?:eek: :confused:

Never!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭The_Scary_Man

Come out on Thursday with us then! :D

The drive up from Cork would be a killer :D

You've put my mind at ease again for a while, I just need to stop looking at the pics on BME with all the blood. :eek:

Meh, I looked at a step-by-step thing on getting a PA done, and it made me wanna curl up in a corner cupping myself!!! It didn't put me off getting it done though, just made my mind up that I wouldn't look when it was being done! Just look at the roof instead!!! :D

• Advertisement

farohar wrote:
    You?!? :eek: Overenthusiastic?!?!?:eek: :confused:

Never!;)

shurrup you.:o :p

Advertisement