Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T&P Beers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

So who is actually going to show up on Thursday? I'll be there for definite. And I'll wear a bell just for your Narco.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

I suppose I'll buzz down for a pint or so.
    What time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

dunno, I have tramp-training til 7, (yes tramp, ie trampolines) so prob won't make it in till 9, damo n them usually head in for about half seven

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

im meeting a friend, duno if im meeting her there, or beforehand, so my timing will depend on that. im usually there from about 6pm, but that's more to do with the fact i gotta go at 9 for work, but NO WORK TOMORROW!!! so ill most certainly be there before 9 for cheap getting in, and after 9 for cheap drink.

hooray for bells! i wont be wearing anything particularly significant... i think i put enough effort into my nametag for the last one ;D

Well we know what everybody looks like this time so there's no real need for wearing anything significant. I'm only wearing bells for your benefit! I should be there around 8 with any luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Bounty_hunter taking a break from her morris dancing (note the bells on her shoes)
    Morris%20Dancer.JPG

BELLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSS nardo coc co, yeh it;s fre in before half eight and cheap frink afeter nine" but woots! I've traomplineing till seven!

:D Someone on the ol tipsy juice? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

it seems so...

bullies....:o :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Lawl kiddies, lawl! Get in for free before 8, cheap drink after nine. What a rip IMO. But hey. Yes, I'll be there, dolled up in my 50's dress and shosies and sox! YES WHITE SOX!

I've had a thought. I love this thread, and I reckon it should be called out 'community chat' thread. Ya know? Like all OT stuff goes in here? I post on IGN all the time and we usually have a CT on every board. It'd be nice to keep this as out chat thread? What do the mods think?

Or....
    You could all just join #BodyMod on irc.quakenet.org
    Anyone wants to know how to use IRC just let me know

Or we could just keep posting in here...I don't know what style my dress is...

I bought mine specifically for tonight

awh wow, is it one of the one's from Retro? With the poofy underskirt, and the polkadots and it's a halter and insanely tight on the bob area, and it's just oh so pretty and was very expensive! or is it like the dolly skirt/dress with the little dog on a leash goin from one side to the other?!

GaRtH_V wrote:
    Or....
    You could all just join #BodyMod on irc.quakenet.org
    Anyone wants to know how to use IRC just let me know

bah, id just persuaded a load of peeps to start using msn instead irc...

i gotta get mine all set up again, crapped out on me a few weeks ago, but i do likey the thread chat idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

IRC... that takes me back. I need to find a decent free Mac client though.

Gauge wrote:
    IRC... that takes me back. I need to find a decent free Mac client though.
    http://www.irchelp.org/irchelp/mac/

Naw rachel, couldn't afford the underskirt. 80e? For something you can't see? Screw that. It's one of the brand new ones they got in that day. Wait and see. :D

im gettin the train at 6 so will almost defo be in there by 7, unless of course i run into something shiny going the opposite direction on my way.

which isnt entirely unlikely, but who and ever..

• Advertisement

IF ANYONE SEES THIS BEFORE HALF SIX: IF YOU HAVE AN UNDERSKIRT THAT'LL GO UNDER MY DRESS CAN i BORROW IT?!?!? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Sean7

I don't post here all that much but I read alot and check out the new art, I'll be there anyway as it's thursday. Might see some of you. I have PERVERT written across my shirt if you see me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

I ended up at these beers by accident :S

Really? Didnt see ya there Attol I dont think?

She appeared after you left.

i met everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not in good shape now though! and i hasve this to say, boardsies are HAWT!!!!! even if i was off elsewhere most of the night but right noew, my camer and the pictuyresa aree downstairs! and im in bed so tomo you may see the,m!

arrrp. *half asleep*

i rolled off the couch at 7am when my b/f gave me a wakeup call. heh, ended up curled up on the couch under my duvet watching incubus dvd with a few JDs last night. shame i couldnt have stayed longer, but i may well be around tonight. absolutely stellar night, lads, i really really enjoyed myself. shame id to go so early into it, but given the state of my belly today, i think that's a good thing. im quite apprehensive about getting onto one of these trains. if im sick,im blaming... errr * looks around*... sean7. entirely his fault.

>.>

<.<

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

My head... Why did I touch Gary's Buckfast? Why did I not leave at 11 like I planned? Why didn't I eat dinner? All these questions answered and more next week in Fibbers. Stay tuned folks!

FIBBERS!!!!!!!!!!! \o/

*groan....*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

my head:(evil evil vodka!

Advertisement