Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T&P Beers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

I went downstairs for water and camera, i had trouble holding the bottle under the tap and carrying it upstairs again!

Pablo made special shots for us last night...it was red and green and really hot n sweet...quite nice...but either it had f*ck all affect or I was already too far gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

my head:(evil evil vodka!
    I'l be getting more ink once i get the money,im very broke,I spent 300 yesterday i dont have:(

Well when you drink €300 worth I think even one of the "light/lite" beers would do that kind of a job on your head. :p

Just went through my photo's, some of the best and worst pictures of all time, the worst one is of me so the rest of ye are pretty safe, barre emz...one baad one babe!

So I just seen the spider in my room, I name him Garth, cuz he was big and black and hairy like yer crack!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

farohar wrote:
    Well when you drink €300 worth I think even one of the "light/lite" beers would do that kind of a job on your head. :p

i only spend 50 at fibbers:D it was a horribly expensive ring i blew 300 on,stupid stupid woman

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

i only spend 50 at fibbers:D it was a horribly expensive ring i blew 300 on,stupid stupid woman
    Well if it's any consolation at least jewelery doesn't tend to lose value... just make sure not to loose it.;)

• Advertisement

i probably will.i lose everything,ah well:D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Thank god I left before the photography started! :D But seems I missed out on a lot of the fun too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Why am I the only one who looks totally ****faced in all your pics Rachel? You could have timed them better :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Oh dear jesus. Why didn't anyone stop me making an absolute TOOL of myself? I drank an insane amount. My head hurts and I've been throwing up stomach acids. Beautiful, I know. Alls I know is there were tears in the taxi. Tears when I got home. Tears when I woke up and read the messages I was crying over last night. Tears tears TEARS!!!! No more alcohol.

Lawl. Same time postage!

• Advertisement

awh! Hugs emz! I left you a nice bebo, in the form of a drunken I love you!

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbum.jsp?MemberId=447938376&PhotoNbr=1&PhotoAlbumId=5737558775

that whould be a link to my pics, Ciara, did you even see the one of me at the end! I would have had that link up earlier but I just fell asleep for the past two hours!

just discovering one of my knuckles is all cut up and i don't know how i did it and it's really sore...:(

Damn it. That's never good. Great night tho.

bleedin fantastic night!
    I think i may have pulled muscles dancing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

haha good times :D

Pfffft, filth! ;)

i managed to not be in pics for once:D

you all missed out on the whore dancing downstairs!!! I was on the floor at some point too...and had sellotape on my boobs...and the strange shots...and the HOT men, god I love fibbers!

i was lying on the stage most of the night i was in no state to dance!

is anyone off boards named Paddy O...summit...I got a bunch of numbers last night, and paddy o is one of em and for the life of me can't remember who the poor chap is!

• Advertisement

Lol! :D The poor fecker is probably waiting by his phone with baited breath... ;)

Le Rack wrote:
    that whould be a link to my pics, Ciara, did you even see the one of me at the end! I would have had that link up earlier but I just fell asleep for the past two hours!
    I took it :D

hahahahahaha awh no way! Worlds dodgiest pic like seriously! :D:D:D:D

I would text, but he prob don't member me either, I'd imagine he was hot...but I dunno! Gah! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

just ring the number.............and be all like.....how you doin....????

you used your first post to say THAT?!
    haha! :D
    might text it, ta hell with it!

Just do it, it can only go one way or the other.

Just to keep on topic, when's the next beers? :p

well im in fibbs again tomo night if anyone wants to come, but aside from that NEXT THURSDAY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

i didnt know what to say...........IM SHY!!!:rolleyes:

well i text him and no response! lol!

• Advertisement

Keep us posted!!!! No more extreme drinking for me.

Advertisement