Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hall Rental

Options
  • 21-09-2007 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I need a hall to rent for a few hours on a saturday or sunday every month, I need a good price, the hall needs to have a number of power sockets to power some equipment, does anyone know a place that would be suitable.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

Ninja2k wrote:
    I need a hall to rent for a few hours on a saturday or sunday every month, I need a good price, the hall needs to have a number of power sockets to power some equipment, does anyone know a place that would be suitable.

where are you looking? dublin?

how many pc's do you wish to accomodate at your lan party? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Ninja2k

The hall will need to accomadate as many as possible, 40+ is our target, we need high power output.

Anywhere in Dublin is Fine, Southside as preference.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,400 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Try your local community centres and sports clubs.

I have already tried a number of local areas but they have come up short. does anyone know of a good place.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,400 ✭✭✭✭Victor

School hall?

Is it for a LAN?

• Advertisement

No I need it for a band, hence large power requirement,

Advertisement