Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winters PM - Lease Up - security deposit

Options
  • 21-09-2007 2:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

Got a letter from winters this morning saying the one year lease is up end of next week and they are upping the rent by €200. I'm leaving anyways but was going to just rent on the room, but it's not worth that money, so we're gonna get out. Does anyone have experience getting a deposit back from Winters? Are they a pain in the arse about it or what? How much do they generally refund and how long does it take? The three of us only moved in pretty much in the last three months but 2/3 of us are on the current lease.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

I'd imagine one of the Prperty Managers will come out and do an inspection. If you think the house is still as good as it was when you moved in you should get the whole lot back. I used them when I was renting and had no problems. The only thing to watch out for is if something is broken/missing it might be cheaper for you to fix/replace because they will charge you to pay someone else to get it sorted. Have the house Clean/Tidy when they call.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Clean Clean Clean Clean and Clean , and then video it !

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

They are a bunch on conmen beware of them bigtime

Advertisement