Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yarrrr

Options
  • 21-09-2007 2:59pm

Yarrr! This is my favourite joke so thought Id share it with the boardies!

A pirate walks into a bar, and sticking out of his zipper is a ships steering wheel. He walks to the bar and orders a beer.

The barman says, "Sure, but did u know theres a big steering wheel sticking out of your pants?"

The pirate replies "Yarr, I know, its drivin me nuts!"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

*bangs head off wall repeatedly*

it shall be used in the pub though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

What's a pirate's favourite shop?

Spaaaarrrr!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭mc nuggets

A pirate with an eye patch a wooden leg and a hook hand walks into a bar.
    The barman look at him and say "alright mate been a while since i saw you, but what happened to you you look a lot worse than when i saw you last. whats with the wooden leg"
    "Yarr" says the pirate "we were sailing the ocean when we spotted a merchant vessel and attacked it, but i got my leg blown off by a cannonball" "Ouch" says the barman "but what with the hand" "well" said the pirate " we boarded the ship, but i got my hand cut off by the enemy captain in single combat" "whats with the eyepatch" to which the pirate responded " well after taking over the merchant ship, we were coming into port and a saegull took a dump in my eye, and ermm the hook hand was new at the time" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Arrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

What do you call a pirate that touches kids?

Arrrrrrr Kelly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

D-Generate wrote:
    What do you call a pirate that touches kids?

Arrrrrrr Kelly
    We have a winner :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Green Giant

ahrrr you can never go wrong with pirate jokes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭mc nuggets

What did the pirate order in the Italian?

Gaaaarrlic Bread:o

Advertisement