Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Most Filty Drink Consumed

• 21-09-2007 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭

Vodka and 2 tea-spoons of coffee. Complete and utter muck.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

why the jaysus would you do that to yourself? :eek:

worst thing i've ever drank was a brandy & port, alledgedly its great for soothing a hangover with sick stomach. Just made me vomit more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

maple wrote:

worst thing i've ever drank was a brandy & port, alledgedly its great for soothing a hangover with sick stomach. Just made me vomit more.

Heard that about Brandy and Port. Worked a bit for me although I think it was more a case of more alcohol intake.

Oh and OP. Yuck.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Vodka and 2 tea-spoons of coffee. Complete and utter muck.

I take it you were drunk at the time. The most disgusting thing I'd say I've drank (I don't know if it was as I can't remember the incident in question) was when one of the lads bought me a wallbanger (it's a cocktail that costs around €15) for my birthday.

It must have been bad as I took one taste of it, proclaimed how shít I thought it was, threw it away , turned to the bar and demanded he bought me a real drink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

maple wrote:

jaysus, brandy and port is fcuking lovely

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Healthy Option Orange/Apple/Carrot smoothie.

It was vile.

And it gave me an orange moustache that took three days to get rid of.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

tom dunne wrote:
    Healthy Option Orange/Apple/Carrot smoothie.

It was vile.

And it gave me an orange moustache that took three days to get rid of.

You sure it wasn't one of these?

petes wrote:
    You sure it wasn't one of these?

Certain. :D I actually enjoyed the Frappacino.

*runs for cover*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

my mate had a bowl of jd and museli for breakfast after a party.. yeeugh!

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I have no sympathy for anyone who inflicts muesli on themselves.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

My Mate tried to eat a bowl of cornflakes with vodka - early hours of a party.
    Trouble is that he was using a fork so didn't get too far :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I've tried frosties with stella. Not great.

I tried Corn Flakes with some sort of lager years ago. Never managed a second spoonful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

weetabix and cheap aldi vodka, got sick after it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭flangeman

Out with the cousin and after hearing of a 'mythical' drink called the 'Red Witch' off an old Irish hippy we thought we'd give it a shot.

A measure of Pernod in a pint glass with a shot of Blackcurrent and filled to the top with Cider. Smelt like burning rubber, tasted like liquidized packaging mixed with berry juice and looked like Radioactive effluent.

Just say no.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Heineken without question

rossie1977 wrote:
    Heineken without question

Wash your mouth out.

Heineken is the drink of Gods. Well, at least the gods that hang around here.

Brother Tom, congratulations on your elevation to the great pantheon of BGRH modship. Surely this must be the greatest honour that can be bestowed on Boards?

zaph wrote:
    Brother Tom, congratulations on your elevation to the great pantheon of BGRH modship.

Thank you Brother Zaph. It is an honour. There will be celebratory drinks in the bar later.
    zaph wrote:
    Surely this must be the greatest honour that can be bestowed on Boards?

It is most certainly is.

zaph wrote:
    Brother Tom, congratulations on your elevation to the great pantheon of BGRH modship. Surely this must be the greatest honour that can be bestowed on Boards?

I didn't notice that. Fair play Tom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

A friend of mine, in a College Student bar, had a pint of snakebite (lager, cider and blackcurrant). It was in a plastic pint receptacle.

He spilled it on the carpet, then scooped what he could back into the container, and downed it.

You could see the dust floating in the remnants of the pint, and it looked disgusting.

Fair play to the dude for not wasting alcohol though.

• Advertisement

I didn't notice that. Fair play Tom.

TBH, I didn't notice it until around 1:00am last night when admiralofthefleet pointed it out to me. :o
    DesF wrote:
    A friend of mine, in a College Student bar, had a pint of snakebite (lager, cider and blackcurrant). It was in a plastic pint receptacle.

That reminds me of an incident in a college bar some years back where somebody tasted something really vile.

The place was utterly packed, a friend needed to go to the toilet. It would have been quite a trek, so he decided to use a nearby empty pint glass. He duly filled it half way and for some bizarre reason decided to leave it on a shelf behind him. You know what happens next. :D

Yes, some drunken gob****e mistook the half-emtpy pint glass for his pint and took a sip out of it. To say we had a laugh was an understatement.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

If you mix red, blue and green aftershock you get a drink that looks like diahorrea.

Probably tastes like it too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

In the spirit of this forum (no pun intended) the most vile, filthy, disgusting drink a man could possibly consider lifting to his mouth surely has to be

mpwine-WestCoast.jpg

How can the manly coctails previously mentioned ever be considered vile considering what this forum stands for? Is it not your duty to experiment with these mixtures!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭eldeabroad

here in the Basque Country (Euskal Herria or Euskadi) a popular drink is.. kalimotxo (kal-e-mo-cho) it consists of bad, though not gone off, red wine and coca cola, mixed 50/50, normally drank by the pint or litre. tis great stuff tho may give the newbie a dose of the runs......

A guy in work had a load of that stuff once, said he was in tatters for days after.

Advertisement