Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

90s one hit wonder search

Options
  • 21-09-2007 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Firstly, my memory is hazy so the information I'm providing is sketchy at best. I've tried google searching 90s one hit wonders sites etc and nothing has come up. I've no lyrics to search either.

Basically, a really catchy, uptempo song, containing brass with (I'm pretty sure) an insanely addictive hook to it. Vague as hell yes? The only other information we have is the video which might unlock the mystery of this f'ing song.

The video was a montage of old cartoon clips with the likes of Betty Boop and Felix the Cat. My friend thinks the video might have contained images from the movie "Flubber" but was not directly featured in the film itself.

The only reason I post this is that it's driving us both insane as we can see the video in our heads but not hear the song. Any and all help would be much appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement